Boskalis Acquires UAE Marine Services Provider Horizon

Royal Boskalis Westminster (Boskalis) has acquired a 62.5% stake in the Horizon Group (Horizon), a provider of¬†marine geophysical surveys and geotechnical services from United Arab Emirates.¬† The remaining 37.5% of the shares are held by the incumbent management. Peter Berdowski, CEO Boskalis, said: “Through this transaction, we are adding an important strategic position to our … Continue reading Boskalis Acquires UAE Marine Services Provider Horizon