The full-service catering package caters 4 persons and is included in the participation fee of a full-service stand. It entails the following:
* Refrigerator filled with an assortment of drinks:
- 20 bottles (20 cl) of soda (Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Sisi & 7-Up)
- 5 bottles (20 cl) of sparkling water
- 5 bottles (20 cl) of spring water
- 6 bottles of Heineken beer
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 1 bottle of white wine
* Pots of coffee & tea (1,5 L) at different times during the day (08:00 hrs, 11:30 hrs & 15:00 hrs) including condiments & glassware.
* Lunch consisiting of assorted sandwiches (3,5 per person):
- Soft corn roll filled with egg salad, pickles and parsley (vegetarian)
- Dark brown roll filled with farmers ham, celery salad, and lettuce
- Tomato wrap filled with muhammara, walnuts & rocket salad (vegetarian)
- White bread sandwich with farmers cheese, coarse mustard and lettuce (vegetarian)
- Dutch style scone
* Fresh fruit
* Orange juice
All plates, glassware, condiments and utensils are included.
- If you would like to upgrade your catering package from 4 persons to 8 or 12 persons, please use the order form in our Exhibitors Portal.
- Please note that the full-service catering package is intended for the staff in your stand, and not to serve to visitors at your stand. The catering team restockes your refrigerator after the first event day.
- If you wish to order (extra) catering services, the RAI webshop offers plenty of options such as drinks, snacks and hors d'oeuvres. You can access the RAI webshop through our Exhibitors Portal.
- Please note that the full-service catering package is not automatically included for:
- space only stands
- participants of pavilions
- Startup Zone participants
- It is not permitted by RAI Amsterdam to bring your own catering to the event, catering may only exclusively be ordered from the RAI webshop.