Can I display something in a water tank?

If you have open water or other liquids at your stand, a permit is compulsory in order to prevent legionella disease. This permit is free of charge. The application form for a permit can be found in the RAI webshop, which is accessible through the Exhibitors Portal.

A permit is required for (functional) use of open fluids such as fountains, pressure washers, humidifiers, shower equipment, saunas, whirlpools and separate air conditioning systems. The use of liquids are not permitted without a permit.

Please note: Special permission is not required for normal kitchen water use.
Return to FAQ
Contact us or +31 (0) 10 209 2651
Stay up-to-date Get all the ins and outs on Offshore Energy, follow us on:
Stay in the loop Sign up for our newsletter
Created & produced by:
Diamond partner:
Platinum partner:
Supporting Partners:
© 2020
Need help?
Call us: +31 (0) 10 209 2651
Or leave a question
Confirm that you are not a script by entering the characters in the picture.
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website, for statistical purposes, and to give you access to our social media.
By using this website or by clicking 'agree', you agree to our privacy statement and terms of use . Of course you can also choose not to accept our policy.