Political momentum and recent project developments in both countries offer an opportunity to increase collaboration between (emerging) organizations in the marine energy & offshore sector. The goal of this mission is to exchange experiences and identify grounds for joint (international) project development to accelerate marine energy deployment. Click here to secure your seat and purchase your ticket.
• Introduction of delegates attending the mission in the Trade Mission Business Lounge
• Tour Marine Energy Pavilion where marine energy technologies and projects are showcased
• Matchmaking sessions organised by the incubator of the FORESEA project
• Briefing Eastern Scheldt Storm Surge Barrier Tidal Power Plant
• Briefing Brouwersdam Tidal Power Plant
• Networking Event Offshore Energy & drinks
• Individual visit to the Offshore Energy exhibition
• Marine Energy Event (5th edition) with international speakers
• Dutch Energy from Water Association network and drinks
• Dinner in Amsterdam
• Visiting the North of the Netherlands:
• REDstack salinity gradient pilot on the "Afsluitdijk"
• Tocardo Tidal Solutions and DMEC test site
• Lunch at the "Wadden Experience Centre"
• Company visit Fishflow Innovations
• Recap and follow up potential collaboration opportunities
Click here to register
Click here to view the brochure