Project Controls Engineer
As a Project Controls Engineer, you will analyze and monitor the project execution of our Offshore Installation projects. You will make sure projects run according to planning, and you will identify risks and opportunities and make suggestions for optimization of our activities. All in all, you will optimize our Project’s Master Schedule and contribute to an optimal realization of our project objectives. Together, we work on DEME’s vision of creating a sustainable future.
- Provide project control support to project managers to successfully plan and execute assigned projects;
- design, build, and test reporting templates and analysis tools that help streamline the business and make reporting, analyzing, planning, and forecasting more efficient;
- design, build and deploy BI (business intelligence) solutions (e.g. automated reports and interactive dashboards);
- work with Internal customers and IT partners to develop and analyze BI needs;
- evaluate and improve existing BI systems;
- develop and update technical documentation.
- you hold a BSc or a MSc Degree in a relevant discipline;
- you have advanced MS Excel skills;
- you are familiar with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI);
- you have a good understanding of database management systems, ETL (extract, transform, load) framework, knowledge of SQL queries;
- you are acquainted with Master Data Management;
- you have an analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude;
- you are a team player;
- having experience developing project schedules (Primavera P6) is a plus.
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance;
- a permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- a stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities;
- a people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.