Senior Procurement Engineer - Offshore Installatio...
October 23, 2020
As a Senior Procurement Engineer, you work in the DEME office in Luxembourg and support our DEME EPC Procurement department with different projects worldwide.
- You will be working in a multi-disciplinary project team (including design engineers/manager, tender engineer/managers, contracts manager, technical experts, fabrication managers,…);
- you prepare complete tender request packages towards suppliers;
- you follow up tenders from suppliers (price, contractual & technical aspects, planning, QA/HSE aspects, …);
- you organize clarification/negotiation meetings with suppliers;
- you negotiate/finalize contracts with suppliers together with project team and connect with contractual and technical colleagues where required;
- you define and manage project opportunities and risks will be part of your responsibilities;
- you share market intelligence/drivers, suppliers’ knowledge, technology evolutions and innovation opportunities;
- you follow up on feedback from contracted suppliers, including opportunities/risks, suppliers performance on capacity, quality, Total cost, security of supply and planning.;
- you develop your network with the suppliers, within the procurement department and the project teams;
- you apply business policies and standards;
- you assist in improving procurement processes, results and efficiency.
- Preferably holding a Master degree in engineering (or equivalent by experience but as a minimum holding a Bachelor’s degree in engineering);
- curious, analytical, meticulous and result driven;
- in the ability to prioritize your activities and meet deadlines;
- a team player (develop working relationship with various internal and external stakeholders);
- a skilled negotiator and excellent communicator and in the ability to influence business partners and suppliers;
- a strategic and conceptual thinker;
- customer oriented;
- fluent in English, speaking and writing;
- familiar with MS Office and an expert in Excel;
- willing to work in the DEME office in Luxembourg and occasionally abroad.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Luxembourg, as well as abroad;
- working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues;
- top quality education and training opportunities;
- a competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.