We are on the hunt for talented Electrical Specialists with previous experience in the shipbuilding, cruise or yacht industries. Our clients, renowned Dutch shipbuilders, subcontractors and design offices are always on the lookout for talented Electrical Designers, Field Engineers and Coordinators who are ready for their next challenge.
Do you want to become part of the most exciting electrical innovations and are ready to transform bold ideas into state-of the art solutions? Do you trust your own vision, expertise and have the courage to pursue it? Let’s get in touch and discuss how we can assist you on your next journey!
Furthermore, E&A Engineers have the following tasks:
- Creating electrical installation details, one-line diagrams, panel layouts, cable and consumer lists under the supervision of a technical lead:
- Analyzing all E&A systems, assessing complex issues and troubleshooting;
- Secure rules and regulations of Classification societies;
- Being the point of contact towards Production, Execution, Commissioning and Project Management and Purchasing departments;
- Attending HAT and SAT of complex systems in addition to internal and external FATs.
As E&A Engineer you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering;
- 5+ years of experience within electrical engineering (installations i.e. generation, system integration, lighting, propulsion);
- Knowledge and/or experience of PLC/SCADA with designing, programming and coding PLCs such as Allen Bradley or Kongsberg;
- Knowledge of Eplan is an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving mindset;
- Fluent English in writing and in speech, Dutch is a plus;
- EU citizenship.
Depending on your professional and personal situation, the E&A Engineer will receive an appropriate package of employment conditions. We are happy to inform you about these conditions in a personal interview.
Since 2007 in the Netherlands and since 2015 in Germany, Middle Point has been the leading recruitment agency for maritime engineers, project managers and managers within the maritime industry.
More than 1100 engineers have been recruited by Middle Point to start or continue their successful career in luxury yacht building, shipbuilding, offshore companies and maritime service providers. Due to the high demand for engineers and technical professionals, Middle Point operates far across its national borders. Over the years we have collaborated with more than 50 different nationalities. Middle Point is deservingly named the international recruitment agency of the maritime world!
+31 (0) 643 01 18 91