We are looking for several Electrical Engineer specialised in Hardware engineering, both junior and senior, for our client based in the Utrecht region in the Netherlands. You will be working on projects involving massive machines and complex technology. You will work within the Systems department. This technically innovative department uses the very latest technologies and offers tailor-made solutions in the field of drive and control technology. What you can expect is to work in a nice atmosphere with a bunch of enthusiasts as colleagues.
- E-plan P8 experience translating designs & drawings for electrical drive and control technical installations;
- Experience in the maritime indsutry is highly preferred, although we also consider profiles from energy and renewables sectors;
- Designing and drawing complete drive and control technical installations;
- The ability to work on complete turnkey projects;
- Running and designing your own projects;
- Liaising with internal and external parties
- HBO education in electrical engineering;
- Analytical ability and stress resistance. You keep performing under time pressure;
- Inquisitive and open to be trained;
- A nice direct personality;
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language, Dutch is always a plus.
Depending on your professional and personal situation, you will receive an appropriate package of employment conditions. Our client is aiming for la long term employment. We are happy to inform you about these conditions in a personal interview.
Our client is specialized in a wide variety of technical products and services: custom-made industrial automation solutions, system integration, inspection and maintenance of rotary equipment, advice and supply of specialized motion control components. If this sounds like a company you’d like to be a part of, please get in touch with us.
Location: Utrecht region