A first-class yacht builder in the Holland area is looking for an experienced Proposal Engineer to bring their expertise to some of the company’s upcoming superyacht projects. Your role will be challenging but also fulfilling as you see a luxury custom-built yacht materialise from technical specifications through engineering and production in front of you.
- Providing cost price calculations and proposal packages to the sales department,
- Creating standard specifications and calculation sheets for the yard,
- Analysis of purchasing and hour figures to ensure information up to date,
- Evaluation of yacht designs in collaboration with various internal departments.
- Relevant educational background related to shipbuilding, naval architecture etc.,
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the yacht building industry,
- 4 years’ experience within project planning/management,
- Strong knowledge of yacht specifications and contracts,
- Experience working on yachts of 50+m LOA,
- Persuasive personality with a positive attitude,
- Excellent communication skills in English (Dutch is an added bonus).
Largely dependent on experience and skillset; in line with market standards. Let's discuss in a personal conversation.
Our client is a shipyard; the birth place of some of the world’s most renowned yachts. With a rich history spread throughout the years, they are known for their uncompromising hunt for craftmanship, engineering innovation, quality and aesthetic design. The company is committed to delivering iconic superyachts , and as such, offers great opportunities for engineers with a passion for beautiful vessels. Each engineer works on the evolution of the finest, most complex and excellent yachts in the world. In a nutshell, the company is characterised by its drive for excellence and a wonderful building experience.