Currently Middle Point offers several positions of different scope and seniority for Structural Engineers with experience in the shipbuilding or yacht building. Whether you focus on calculations or modeling, work with Nupas, NX or Ansys, we might have a role which will fit your professional experience and ambitions.
- Development of the basic construction plans for various vessels (e.g. offshore, passenger, special)
- Preparing structural scantling plans
- Structural calculations and hull structure analysis (FEM)
- Design of foundations
- Cooperation with internal and external parties
- in. B.Sc. in naval architecture, structural engineering or other relevant field
- Min. 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with basic engineering of ship structure, FEM and structural (hull) modeling
- Experience with complex projects in the yacht building or shipbuilding
- Proficient user of applicable software packages (e.g. Ansys, Femap, Nupas, Catia, NX, SolidWorks, Mathcad)
- Very good command of English
- Easiness of interaction with colleagues and other involved parties
- EU citizenship (a must)
Depending on your professional situation, the you will receive an appropriate package of employment conditions. We are happy to inform you about these conditions in a personal interview.
Our client is a part of a global brand in the shipbuilding industry. Experience in design, engineering and construction of hundreds of vessels makes this company a successful and reliable specialist who sets high standards for employees as well as partners. This company offers a possibility to join high-end projects and solve complex engineering problems, while allowing access to a wide network and resources at a unique location by the Dutch coast.
+31 (0)6 8161 9425