This B2B matchmaking event offers business to industry, science and technology professionals the opportunity to meet, discuss and network. Companies looking for cooperation, new customers, new partners or collaborative alliances within the oil, gas and renewable energy fields, can sign up for matchmaking.
Organiser and Liaison Officer Energy at EEN, Kees Mokveld, comments: “This type of matchmaking is a quick and efficient way to meet companies, clients and partners. After creating a profile companies can be found and connected easily, as interesting matches can be made based on service and product. It is a way of connecting that I can highly recommend.”
The event is aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), especially those carrying out innovative work, research institutions and universities, who are active in the field of oil, gas and renewables.
How does it work
• Register here
• Make a profile of your organisation and publish your collaboration wishes.
• On the basis of the online profiles you can see what other companies need or have to offer.
• One week before the event you will receive your meeting schedule.
• Meetings have a duration of 30 minutes. In this way you can have several meetings in 2 days.
• You can of course continue interesting meetings afterwards at the conference, during the exhibition or at home.
During Offshore Energy 2018, on 23 and 24 October.