Content Advisory Board
The Content Advisory Board is composed in such a way that affinity and professional expertise in the core tasks / markets is present and that it reaches a functional network. There is a wealth of knowledge, markets, expertise and disciplines and so we are sure the global offshore energy sector is tackled.
The Offshore Energy conference program manager is the person who discusses matters with the Content Advisory Board and he or she may be accompanied in meetings by other members of the OEEC core team.
Members of our Content Advisory Board
- Guido van den Bos, Director Business Development Europe, Africa and Middle East, National Oilwell Varco
- Jon Dugstad, Director Wind & Solar, Norwegian Energy Partners
- Jos Leo, Business Development Director Europe, SBM Offshore
- Julian Manning, CEO, Paradigm Group B.V.
- Robert Plat, Principal Consultant Offshore, Royal IHC
- Peter Scheijgrond, Director MET-support/Board Member EWA
- Tjerk Suurenbroek, Business Development Manager, IRO (The Association of Dutch Suppliers in the Offshore Energy Industry)
- Rob Hoogstra, Senior Manager Special Products, Wintershall Noordzee / BASF
- Taco den Bezemer, Development Manager (FE), Shell
- Annemiek Asschert, Geoscientist and deputy Programme Manager Exploration, EBN