The admission policy is applicable to visitors for both the Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference as the Navingo Career Event.
1. Only registered Offshore Energy or Navingo Career Event visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend Offshore Energy and Navingo Career Event.
2. Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in Offshore Energy and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
3. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the events.
4. Anyone obtaining an event visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave the events.
5. Anyone attending Offshore Energy and Navingo Career Event should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the organisers which the organisers may ask to see.
6. No one under the age of 15 will be able to attend the evemts unless they have obtained the prior written consent of the organisers.
7. Anyone attending the events must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt Offshore Energy and Navingo Career Event.
8. Official Offshore Energy photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at Offshore Energy and Navingo Career Event. Anyone attending Offshore Energy and Navingo Career Event consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing Offshore Energy and Navingo Career Event in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
9. The organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from Offshore Energy, Navingo Career Event and the Exhibition Centre who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations.