Search results for: ¡VAMOS!

307 results

A list of search results

  • 9 July 2019
    Business & Finance

    APM Terminals’ new Vado Gateway terminal in Italy will be inaugurated on December 12 this year.

  • 3 August 2016
    Business & Finance

    Greek shipping company Samos Steamship Co. has extended its cooperation with Qatar’s shipyard Nakilat-Keppel Offshore Marine (N-KOM) as the parties entered into a fleet agreement. Under the fleet agreement, N-KOM will be the preferred shipyard in the Middle East for repairs of all vessels owned by the shipping firm. Samos Steamship is an existing client of N-KOM, with […]

  • 9 November 2018
    Exploration & Production

    FAR Limited has failed to reach main targets at the first well to be drilled offshore The Gambia in 40 years, deeming the well unsuccessful. 

  • 15 June 2012

    As part of an ongoing effort to make its maintenance software program DAMOS (Damen Asset Management Operating System) even more user-friendly, Damen Shipyards has now captured its maintenance instructions in Simplified Technical English (STE100). This makes reading and understanding these instructions much easier for non-native speakers or inexperienced crew. Simplified Technical English (STE) has a […]

  • 7 June 2012

    Reef Subsea AS announced today that one of its Norwegian subsidiaries, Scanmudring AS, has fully acquired Norwegian company Vako AS. Scanmudring had previously owned 38% of Vako and today bought the remaining 62% for full ownership. Vako will be integrated into Scanmudring-Rotech Subsea, a group of companies that have merged since Reef Subsea acquired Rotech […]

  • 7 June 2012
    Business & Finance

    Reef Subsea AS announced today that one of its Norwegian subsidiaries, Scanmudring AS, has fully acquired Norwegian company Vako AS. Scanmudring had previously owned 38% of Vako and today bought the remaining 62% for full ownership. Vako will be integrated into Scanmudring Rotech Subsea, a group of companies that have merged since Reef Subsea acquired […]

  • 9 September 2014
    Business & Finance, Equipment

    Amarcon, a part of the ABB group, and OceanWaveS GmbH, a fully owned subsidiary of Rutter Inc., will demonstrate an OCTOPUS-Onboard advisory suite including Wave and Surface Current Monitoring System set-up during the SMM in Hamburg, from 9 – 12 September 2014. The Amarcon OCTOPUS-Onboard motion monitoring, forecasting and decision support toolkit has an interface […]

  • 4 November 2015
    Business & Finance

    Leaders from Qingdao Port Group met with APM Terminals executives in The Hague this week to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the APM Terminals Vado, Italy port project.  Terms and investment amount were not disclosed. The MOU will create a new joint venture to invest in and work with other potential partners. APM […]

  • 12 October 2015
    Business & Finance

    The Netherlands-based container terminal operator APM Terminals signed an agreement for the construction and delivery of four Ship-to-Shore (STS) Gantry Cranes and fourteen Automated Rail-Mounted Gantry Cranes (ARMGs) for the new APMT Vado terminal now under construction on Italy’s Ligurian coast. The STS cranes are expected for delivery in March of 2017, while the ARMGs are […]

  • 7 August 2015
    Business & Finance

    Netherlands-based port operator APM Terminals has bought a 100% stake in Reefer Terminal S.p.A., located in Italy’s Port of Vado Ligure, but the terms and the value of the agreement were not disclosed. The Vado Ligure Reefer Terminal, the largest refrigerated terminal in the Mediterranean, handling 600,000 pallets per year, is also a terminal for the […]

  • 7 June 2012
    Business & Finance, Research & Development

    Reef Subsea AS announced that one of its Norwegian subsidiaries, Scanmudring AS, has fully acquired Norwegian company Vako AS. Scanmudring had previously owned 38% of Vako and bought the remaining 62% for full ownership. Vako will be integrated into Scanmudring-Rotech Subsea, a group of companies that have merged since Reef Subsea acquired Rotech Subsea in […]

  • 25 September 2013
    Business & Finance

    MSC Cruises yesterday celebrated a successful first day of Seatrade Europe, the leading trade event of the European cruise industry held biennially in Hamburg, as MSC Cruises Executive Chairman Pierfrancesco Vago received the Seatrade European Cruise Personality of the Year 2013 award. During the seventh edition of the Seatrade Insider Cruise Awards, held during the […]

  • 27 November 2011

    Damen Services, part of Damen Shipyards Group, announces that its Damen Asset Management Operating System (DAMOS) has been independently approved by classification society Bureau Veritas. DAMOS is a unique vessel maintenance management system that allows customers to maximise uptime and optimise cost of ownership. DAMOS is part of the Damen Services Lifecycle Support System and […]

  • 27 November 2011
    Business & Finance

      Damen Services, part of Damen Shipyards Group, announces that its Damen Asset Management Operating System (DAMOS) has been independently approved by classification society Bureau Veritas. DAMOS is a unique vessel maintenance management system that allows customers to maximise uptime and optimise cost of ownership. DAMOS is part of the Damen Services Lifecycle Support System […]

  • 25 November 2011
    Business & Finance, Equipment, Technology

    Damen Services, part of Damen Shipyards Group, announces that its Damen Asset Management Operating System (DAMOS) has been independently approved by classification society Bureau Veritas. DAMOS is a unique vessel maintenance management system that allows customers to maximise uptime and optimise cost of ownership. DAMOS is part of the Damen Services Lifecycle Support System and […]

  • 2 January 2013

    “The mountains can no longer hold the water generated by rains because they lack trees cover or canopy,” said Undersecretary Benito Ramos, National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) executive director and Office of Civil Defense (OCD) administrator. People must plant more trees and sustain the activity as a long-term solution to flooding, he […]

  • 12 October 2015
    Business & Finance

    The Netherlands-based container terminal operator APM Terminals signed an agreement for the construction and delivery of four Ship-to-Shore (STS) Gantry Cranes and fourteen Automated Rail-Mounted Gantry Cranes (ARMGs) for the new APMT Vado terminal now under construction on Italy’s Ligurian coast. The STS cranes are expected for delivery in March of 2017, while the ARMGs are […]

  • 7 August 2015
    Business & Finance

    Netherlands-based port operator APM Terminals has bought a 100% stake in Reefer Terminal S.p.A., located in Italy’s Port of Vado Ligure, but the terms and the value of the agreement were not disclosed. The Vado Ligure Reefer Terminal, the largest refrigerated terminal in the Mediterranean, handling 600,000 pallets per year, is also a terminal for the […]

  • 12 October 2015
    Business & Finance, Equipment, Technology

    APM Terminals is investing EUR 150 million in the new Vado terminal, currently under construction on Italy’s Ligurian coast, which will create 450 new jobs when operations commence. The new terminal, the first new major port construction in Italy in several decades, is scheduled to open in January 2018 with an annual throughput capacity of 800,000 […]

  • 4 November 2015
    Business & Finance

    Representatives of China’s Qingdao Port Group signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)  with APM Terminals executives in The Hague for the APM Terminals Vado, Italy port project.  The MOU will create a new joint venture to invest in and work with other potential partners. Terms and investment amount were not disclosed. APM Terminals Vado is a new terminal in […]

  • 26 February 2018
    Business & Finance

    FAR Ltd has signed a farm-out agreement with a subsidiary of Petronas to assign a 40% interest in each of the offshore petroleum licenses, Blocks A2 and A5 in The Gambia.

  • 3 November 2017
    Business & Finance

    Paolo Cornetto, Managing Director of APM Terminals Vado, Italy, addressed the 5th MedPorts 2017 conference last week in Barcelona by highlighting the future role of the deepwater APM Terminals Vado facility, now under construction, as a new southern gateway to Central Europe. “We designed our new port around liner customers – and our landside customers […]