Search results for: Duyung PSC

14609 results

A list of search results

  • 16 April 2019

    Coro Energy, an AIM-listed gas explorer, has completed its payment obligations to acquire a 15% working interest in the Duyung PSC offshore Indonesia.

  • 10 February 2020

    Duyung PSC partners have agreed to a six-month extension for receipt of the necessary Indonesian approvals for the transfer of 15 percent Duyung PSC interest to Coro Energy.

  • 11 March 2019
    Operations & Maintenance

    Ministry of Energy and Minerals in Indonesia has approved the Plan of Development for the Mako gas field located at the Duyung PSC in Indonesia. West Natuna Exploration Limited (WNEL) owns a 100% stake in the Duyung PSC. WNEL is owned by Conrad Petroleum (90%), who is the operator of the field, and Empyrean Energy […]

  • 22 May 2020
    Authorities & Government, Business & Finance, Business developments & projects, Exploration & Production, Regulation & policy

    Coro Energy has received all necessary regulatory approvals for the transfer of a 15 per cent interest in the Duyung PSC, located offshore Indonesia.

  • 16 January 2020

    Oil and gas development company Empyrean has raised £420,000 ($547,703) to meet the company’s share of drilling expenses at the Duyung PSC in the West Natuna basin, which contains the Mako gas field, offshore Indonesia.

  • 13 June 2017
    Exploration & Production, Project & Tenders

    Oil and gas company Conrad Petroleum is preparing to drill an appraisal well at its Mako prospect located in the Duyung Production Sharing Contract, offshore Indonesia. Duyung PSC is set in the Natuna Sea in water depths of 60-100 meters and associated shallow drilling depths of up to 2,000 feet. This license is surrounded by the […]

  • 4 April 2017
    Business & Finance

    Oil and gas company Empyrean Energy has entered into a sale and purchase agreement to conditionally acquire up to a 20 percent shareholding in West Natuna Exploration (WNEL) from Conrad Petroleum. Conrad Petroleum is the owner of WNEL, which holds a 100 percent participating interest in the Duyung Production Sharing Contract offshore Indonesia. Following completion […]

  • 11 March 2019
    Project & Tenders

    The Ministry of Energy and Minerals in Indonesia has approved the Plan of Development for the Mako Gas field at the Duyung PSC in Indonesia.

  • 14 April 2020
    Business developments & projects, Exploration & Production, Infrastructure, Project & Tenders

    Conrad Petroleum has seen an uplift in its resource estimate on the Mako gas field, part of the Duyung PSC in the West Natuna Basin, offshore Indonesia.

  • 26 May 2020
    Business & Finance, Business developments & projects, Exploration & Production

    An independent resources audit of the Conrad Petroleum-operated Mako gas field, located in the Duyung PSC offshore Indonesia, has confirmed a significant upgrade, showing that the Mako field is one of the largest gas fields ever discovered in the West Natuna Basin.

  • 31 January 2020

    Coro Energy has decided not to proceed with the acquisition of a 42.5 percent stake in the Bulu production sharing contract (PSC), offshore East Java, which contains the Lengo gas field.

  • 3 August 2018
    Project & Tenders

    Conrad Petroleum has submitted its plan for the development of the Mako gas field located in the Duyung PSC in the Natuna Sea, offshore Indonesia.  

  • 22 November 2019
    Exploration & Production

    Conrad Petroleum has flowed dry gas from its Tambak-1 well located in the Duyung PSC in the West Natuna Basin, offshore Indonesia.

  • 4 November 2019
    Exploration & Production

    Conrad Petroleum has started drilling the Tambak-1 well located in the Duyung PSC in the Natuna Sea offshore Indonesia, using the Asian Endeavour-1 jack-up rig. 

  • 16 June 2017
    Exploration & Production, Project & Tenders

    Conrad Petroleum will start drilling an appraisal well at its Mako prospect, in the Duyung Production Sharing Contract, offshore Indonesia, within days, according to a partner in the project.  Conrad Petroleum is the operator of the PSC with 90% interest and Empyrean Energy is its partner with the remaining 10% interest. Duyung PSC is set […]

  • 5 July 2017
    Exploration & Production, Project & Tenders

    Conrad Petroleum has completed well testing operations on the Mako South-1 well in the Duyung PSC offshore Indonesia. The COSL Seeker drilling rig is currently demobilizing back to its home base in Labuan, Malaysia.  Conrad owns 90% of West Natuna Exploration Limited (WNEL), a holding company that owns the Duyung PSC. Conrad is the operator of the PSC […]

  • 24 September 2019
    Exploration & Production, Project & Tenders

    A COSL-owned jack-up rig has been mobilized for Conrad Petroleum’s two-well campaign at the Duyung PSC in the West Natuna basin, offshore Indonesia. 

  • 26 June 2017
    Project & Tenders

    Oil and gas company Conrad Petroleum has reached total depth at its appraisal well at the Mako prospect in Duyung PSC, offshore Indonesia.  Conrad Petroleum is the operator of the PSC in the Natuna Basin with 90% interest and Empyrean Energy is its partner with the remaining 10% interest. The Mako South-1 well was spud on […]

  • 28 June 2017
    Project & Tenders

    Oil and gas company Conrad Petroleum has flowed gas from the Mako South-1 appraisal well in the Duyung PSC in the Natuna Sea, offshore Indonesia.  Conrad is the opearator of the Natuna Sea PSC with 90% interest and Empyrean Energy is its partner with the remaining 10% interest. The Mako South-1 well was spud on […]

  • 19 June 2017
    Exploration & Production, Project & Tenders

    Oil and gas company Conrad Petroleum started drilling an appraisal well on the Mako prospect in the Duyung Production Sharing Contract, offshore Indonesia, on Friday night, June 16.  Conrad is the opearator of the Natuna Sea PSC with 90% interest and Empyrean Energy is its partner with the remaining 10% interest. Empyrean said in a statement on […]

  • 4 October 2019
    Exploration & Production

    Conrad Petroleum has started drilling the first of two wells at its operated Duyung Production Sharing Contract in the West Natuna basin, offshore Indonesia, using the Asian Endeavour-1 jack-up rig. 

  • 25 October 2019

    Oil and gas company Conrad Petroleum has hit a snag with the Drill Stem Testing at its Tambak-2 offshore well in Indonesia.