Search results for: Eco Atlantic

44371 results

A list of search results

  • 1 April 2020
    Business & Finance

    The board and management of oil firm Eco Atlantic have voluntarily taken pay cuts of up to 40 percent to push forward its cost-cutting program attempting to mitigate COVID-19 and oil price drop effects.

  • 29 June 2018
    Project & Tenders

    Eco Atlantic has scheduled dates for public meetings to discuss the environmental clearance certificate application required for an exploration well drilling permit in its Osprey prospect off Namibia.

  • 26 April 2012
    Business & Finance

    Eco (Atlantic) Oil & Gas Ltd. has entered into five separate Joint Operating Agreements (JOA’s) with NAMCOR, the National Petroleum Corporation of Namibia, with respect to its five license blocks onshore and offshore Namibia. Through the Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Eco Oil and Gas (Namibia) (Pty) Limited, the Company has entered into the Agreements with NAMCOR […]

  • 25 June 2018

    Eco Atlantic has been granted a one-year extension for its offshore “Tamar” Block in Namibia.

  • 5 September 2017
    Project & Tenders

    Tullow Oil and its partner Eco Atlantic have completed an approximate 2,500 km2 3D seismic survey on the Orinduik Block offshore Guyana. The survey started in late July and it was conducted by Schlumberger’s Western Geco using R/V GECO Eagle and two supporting vessels. Eco Atlantic (Guyana) Inc, a subsidiary of Eco Atlantic, holds a 40% working […]

  • 20 September 2018

    Oil firm Eco Atlantic has acquired the remaining 10% of the shares of Pan Africa Oil Namibia Ltd (“PAO Namibia”) from Amis Oil and Gas Ltd (“Amis”). Following completion of the acquisition, PAO Namibia will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Eco Atlantic

  • 17 November 2014

    Eco (Atlantic) Oil & Gas Ltd. has completed its 1,097 km2 3D seismic survey on the Cooper block located in the Walvis Basin, offshore Namibia. The survey was executed by PGS Geophysical Ltd. using its high resolution GeoStreamer technology. The Survey began on October 16th and was completed today. Eco Atlantic has contracted PGS to begin […]

  • 31 March 2017

    Following ExxonMobil’s announcement on Thursday of yet another oil discovery offshore Guyana, a company with acreage close to Exxon’s hopes to mirror the Texan firm’s success. Eco Atlantic, an oil and gas exploration company with licences in Guyana and Namibia, said it noted ExxonMobil’s statement on oil discovery in Guyana on its Snoek well, of 82 feet of […]

  • 5 September 2017
    Business & Finance, Operations & Maintenance

    Eco Atlantic and its operating partner Tullow have completed an approximate 2,500 km2 3D seismic survey on the Orinduik block offshore the Republic of Guyana. The 3D survey was conducted by Schlumberger Guyana (WesternGeco) and has now been completed successfully and on schedule, Eco Atlantic noted. Eco Atlantic holds a 40% working interest in Orinduik, […]

  • 1 March 2018

    Eco Atlantic and Tullow are building confidence in the world class potential of the Orinduik Block offshore Guyana, following ExxonMobil’s seventh oil discovery at adjacent acreage.  ExxonMobil made an announcement in relation to its seventh oil discovery, offshore Guyana on Wednesday, February 28. The Pecora-1 well, drilled using the Stena Carron drillship, was also confirmed both by the […]

  • 17 October 2014

    Oil company Eco Atlantic has started a 3D seismic survey over the Cooper block in the Walvis Basin, offshore Namibia. The company has entered into a service agreement with PGS Geophysical Ltd., who will use its proprietary high resolution GeoStreamer technology to perform the survey. Covering more than 1,000 km2, the survey is expected to be completed during […]

  • 2 December 2015
    Operations & Maintenance

    Eco Atlantic has completed acquisition of an interest in the Deepwater Cape Three Points West Block, located in the Tano Cape Three Points Basin, offshore Ghana. The company is to acquire approximately 1,000 km2 of 3D seismic data for the Block and expects to begin pre-processing and reprocessing immediately to generate interpretations in early 2016. Further, […]

  • 26 July 2017
    Project & Tenders

    London-based independent oil player Tullow Oil has started a 2,550 km2 seismic survey on the Orinduik Block offshore Guyana. Tullow is the operator of the block with a 60 percent stake and Eco Atlantic is its partner with the remaining 40 percent interest. The survey was approved by the partners last month. It is being conducted by Schlumberger […]

  • 21 November 2017

    India’s ONGC Videsh is set to buy a stake in the Tullow-operated Cooper license offshore Namibia.

  • 17 November 2014
    Business & Finance, Operations & Maintenance

    Eco Atlantic has announced the completion of its 1,097 km2 3D seismic survey on the Cooper block located in the Walvis Basin, offshore Namibia. The Survey was executed by PGS Geophysical using its high resolution GeoStreamer technology. The Survey began on October 16 and was completed on November 13. PGS has also been contracted to […]

  • 17 October 2014
    Business & Finance, Equipment, Operations & Maintenance

    Eco Atlantic has started its planned 1,097 km2 3D Seismic Survey on the Cooper block located in the Walvis Basin, offshore Namibia. In its capacity as the Operator of the Block, the Company has entered into a service agreement with PGS Geophysical, who will use its proprietary high resolution GeoStreamer technology to perform the Survey. The […]

  • 20 January 2016

    The Government of Guyana has signed a Petroleum Prospecting License and Production Sharing Agreement with the joint venture team of Tullow Oil and Eco Atlantic  for a small concession of 1801sq. km, called the Orinduik Block, located offshore Guyana. In total, the license term of the exploration period is for 10 years. The decision to drill and to complete the […]

  • 26 September 2017

    Eco Atlantic Oil & Gas has entered into an option agreement on its Orinduik block, offshore Guyana, with Total E&P Activités Pétrolières, a wholly owned subsidiary of French oil major Total. Eco Atlantic said on Tuesday that the option agreement provided Total with an option to acquire a 25 percent working interest in the Orinduik […]

  • 8 June 2017
    Business & Finance, Operations & Maintenance

    Eco Atlantic and its operating partner Tullow have approved a circa 2,550 square kilometers seismic survey on the company’s Orinduik block offshore the Republic of Guyana. The survey is anticipated to begin in the next two weeks. The survey will be completed by Schlumberger Guyana Inc. (WesternGeco). Eco Atlantic holds a 40% working interest in Orinduik, and […]

  • 8 June 2017
    Project & Tenders

    Tullow Oil has approved a 2,550 square kilometer seismic survey on the Orinduik block offshore Guyana.  According to Tullow’s partner Eco Atlantic, the survey, to be carried out by WesternGeco, will begin in the next two weeks. Tullow, the operator, holds a 60 percent stake in the block, with Eco Atlantic holding the remaining 40 percent. […]

  • 13 November 2017

    Through the acquisition, Africa Oil Corp. is getting access to Eco’s exploration assets in Namibia and Guyana.

  • 28 October 2014
    Business & Finance, Operations & Maintenance

    Eco Atlantic has acquired two previously shot 2D seismic surveys totaling 2,922 line km on its Sharon Block 2213 A&B, Walvis Basin, offshore Namibia, of which the Company is Operator. These Surveys provide extensive coverage in one of the Company’s focus areas. Eco Atlantic is also the Operator of its Cooper Block, where, in partnership […]