Search results for: Empyrean Energy

77823 results

A list of search results

  • 21 May 2020
    Business & Finance, Business developments & projects, Exploration & Production

    Results from a seismic inversion analysis for Empyrean’s Jade and Topaz prospects, located in Block 29/11 in the Pearl River Mouth Basin, offshore China, gave Empyrean confidence it has a world-class carbonate reservoir with excellent porosity and permeability at both prospects.

  • 23 August 2017
    Operations & Maintenance

    Empyrean Energy has completed 3D seismic data acquisition in Block 29/11 offshore China. The survey started on June 06, 2017, and with acquisition of the raw data now fully complete the seismic vessel is de-mobilizing from the survey area. The survey acquired 580 km2 of new 3D seismic data over the permit, including key prospects […]

  • 14 June 2017
    Business & Finance

    London-listed oil and gas company Empyrean Energy has appointed Gajendra Gaz Bisht as a director of the company with immediate effect. Bisht is the owner of Topaz Energy Pty Ltd and a petroleum geologist and geoscientist who, over the last ten years, worked closely with the China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC), Roc Oil Company Limited, and […]

  • 13 June 2017
    Exploration & Production, Project & Tenders

    Oil and gas company Conrad Petroleum is preparing to drill an appraisal well at its Mako prospect located in the Duyung Production Sharing Contract, offshore Indonesia. Duyung PSC is set in the Natuna Sea in water depths of 60-100 meters and associated shallow drilling depths of up to 2,000 feet. This license is surrounded by the […]

  • 10 February 2020

    Duyung PSC partners have agreed to a six-month extension for receipt of the necessary Indonesian approvals for the transfer of 15 percent Duyung PSC interest to Coro Energy.

  • 11 February 2019

    Coro Energy has entered into an agreement to buy a 15 percent share in the Duyung offshore block in Indonesia.

  • 13 November 2019

    Conrad Energy has recovered “extensive fluid and gas samples“ from its Tambak-1 well offshore Indonesia, its partner Empyrean Energy has informed.

  • 16 January 2020

    Oil and gas development company Empyrean has raised £420,000 ($547,703) to meet the company’s share of drilling expenses at the Duyung PSC in the West Natuna basin, which contains the Mako gas field, offshore Indonesia.

  • 22 May 2020
    Authorities & Government, Business & Finance, Business developments & projects, Exploration & Production, Regulation & policy

    Coro Energy has received all necessary regulatory approvals for the transfer of a 15 per cent interest in the Duyung PSC, located offshore Indonesia.

  • 16 June 2017
    Exploration & Production, Project & Tenders

    Conrad Petroleum will start drilling an appraisal well at its Mako prospect, in the Duyung Production Sharing Contract, offshore Indonesia, within days, according to a partner in the project.  Conrad Petroleum is the operator of the PSC with 90% interest and Empyrean Energy is its partner with the remaining 10% interest. Duyung PSC is set […]

  • 1 October 2018

    China’s CNOOC has signed a production sharing contract (PSC) with Empyrean Energy PLC (Empyrean) for Block 29/11 in the South China Sea.

  • 11 March 2019
    Operations & Maintenance

    Ministry of Energy and Minerals in Indonesia has approved the Plan of Development for the Mako gas field located at the Duyung PSC in Indonesia. West Natuna Exploration Limited (WNEL) owns a 100% stake in the Duyung PSC. WNEL is owned by Conrad Petroleum (90%), who is the operator of the field, and Empyrean Energy […]

  • 28 June 2017
    Project & Tenders

    Oil and gas company Conrad Petroleum has flowed gas from the Mako South-1 appraisal well in the Duyung PSC in the Natuna Sea, offshore Indonesia.  Conrad is the opearator of the Natuna Sea PSC with 90% interest and Empyrean Energy is its partner with the remaining 10% interest. The Mako South-1 well was spud on […]

  • 7 September 2017
    Project & Tenders

    London-listed Empyrean Energy has confirmed structural validity of two prospects and identified a third significant target in a block offshore China, following preliminary mapping of ‘raw seismic 3D data.’ Empyrean has completed the preliminary internal interpretation of the ‘fast-tracked’ processing of raw seismic data from the recently acquired 3D seismic on Block 29/11, offshore China, […]

  • 8 June 2017
    Business & Finance, Operations & Maintenance

    Empyrean Energy has launched a 3D seismic survey over its 100% owned Block 29/11, offshore China The Block 29/11 is approximately 1,800km2 and is situated approximately 200km SSE of Hong Kong in water depths ranging from 340-600 meters. Empyrean has the right to conduct exploration under a ‘Geophysical Survey Agreement’ and a subsequent right to […]

  • 8 June 2017
    Project & Tenders

    London-listed oil and gas company Empyrean Energy has begun a 3D seismic survey on its 100 percent owned Block 29/11, offshore China. Block 29/11 is approximately 1,800 square kilometers and is situated approximately 200 kilometers off Hong Kong in water depths ranging from 340-600 meters. Empyrean has the right to conduct exploration under a Geophysical […]

  • 7 September 2017

    Empyrean Energy has finalized the preliminary internal interpretation of the ‘fast-tracked’ processing of raw seismic data from the recently acquired 3D seismic on Block 29/11, offshore China. This preliminary interpretation has confirmed the structural validity and the potential size of the Jade and Topaz prospects and has revealed an exciting new prospect named Pearl which is located […]

  • 16 April 2019

    Coro Energy, an AIM-listed gas explorer, has completed its payment obligations to acquire a 15% working interest in the Duyung PSC offshore Indonesia.

  • 18 June 2018

    Empyrean Energy has completed a comprehensive oil migration study encompassing Block 29/11 offshore China.

  • 26 June 2017
    Project & Tenders

    Oil and gas company Conrad Petroleum has reached total depth at its appraisal well at the Mako prospect in Duyung PSC, offshore Indonesia.  Conrad Petroleum is the operator of the PSC in the Natuna Basin with 90% interest and Empyrean Energy is its partner with the remaining 10% interest. The Mako South-1 well was spud on […]

  • 19 August 2019
    Exploration & Production

    Oil and gas company Conrad Petroleum has received approval for its Duyung license drilling plans in Indonesia and has hired a drilling rig for the project.

  • 5 July 2017
    Exploration & Production, Project & Tenders

    Conrad Petroleum has completed well testing operations on the Mako South-1 well in the Duyung PSC offshore Indonesia. The COSL Seeker drilling rig is currently demobilizing back to its home base in Labuan, Malaysia.  Conrad owns 90% of West Natuna Exploration Limited (WNEL), a holding company that owns the Duyung PSC. Conrad is the operator of the PSC […]