Search results for: LNG Libra

86195 results

A list of search results

  • 16 July 2015
    Business & Finance

    Oslo-listed owner and operator of floating LNG terminals Höegh LNG Holdings has sold the 1979-built LNG carrier LNG Libra to an unnamed Chinese energy company for around USD 20 million. Höegh has received 15% of the purchase price and will receive the remaining 85% by the end of the first quarter 2016, after the vessel […]

  • 16 July 2012
    Business & Finance

      Today, on the 16(th) July 2012, Höegh LNG Ltd. announces delivery of vessel LNG Libra in Singapore. The Vessel will remain in Singapore until tomorrow, when she will be delivered to NWS to commence her 6 month charter.  The Company previously (on 5 August 2011) announced the purchase of the 1979 built 126,400 m(3) […]

  • 16 July 2015
    Business & Finance

    Oslo-listed owner and operator of floating LNG terminals Höegh LNG Holdings has sold the 1979-built LNG carrier LNG Libra to an unnamed Chinese energy company for around USD 20 million. Höegh has received 15% of the purchase price and will receive the remaining 85% by the end of the first quarter 2016, after the vessel […]

  • 16 July 2012
    Vessels

    Höegh LNG of Norway said today that the 1979 built 126,400 m(3) LNG Libra was delivered to the company in Singapore and will remain in Singapore until tomorrow, when she will be delivered to NWS to commence her 6 month charter. Höegh LNG Holdings announced last year the purchase of the LNG Libra from BGT […]

  • 16 July 2015
    Vessels

    Höegh LNG said it has sold the 1979-built vessel LNG Libra to a Chinese energy company for around $20 million.

  • 16 July 2015
    Vessels

    Höegh LNG said it has sold the 1979-built vessel LNG Libra to a Chinese energy company for around $20 million.

  • 13 November 2013
    Business & Finance

    Höegh LNG Holdings Ltd. announced that Gas Natural has today exercised its option to extend the charter contract for 126,000 cubic meter LNG carrier, LNG Libra. The redelivery will take place by the end of 2014, the total charter period being around 13 months.  In addition, Gas Natural has an option to extend the charter […]

  • 24 April 2013
    Project & Tenders, Vessels

    Höegh LNG has executed a Time Charter with Gas Natural for LNG Libra. The vessel is a 126,000 cubic meter LNG carrier with steam turbine propulsion scheduled to be delivered to Gas Natural in Trinidad end of May 2013, after having completed a scheduled dry docking in Brest, France. The firm period of employment for […]

  • 26 September 2014
    Business & Finance

    LNG Libra, a 126,000 cubic meter LNG carrier owned by Höegh LNG Holdings Ltd., was chartered to Gas Natural for another year, the company said in its press release. Gas Natural has today exercised its option to extend the charter period for further 12 months with redelivery at year end 2015. The EBITDA contribution to […]

  • 24 April 2013
    Business & Finance

    Höegh LNG has executed a time charter with Gas Natural for LNG Libra. The vessel is a 126,000 cubic meter LNG carrier with steam turbine propulsion scheduled to be delivered to Gas Natural in Trinidad end of May 2013, after having completed a scheduled dry docking in Brest, France. The firm period of employment for […]

  • 5 August 2011
    Business & Finance

    Höegh LNG Holdings Ltd. has entered into an agreement to acquire the “LNG Libra”, a 126,400 cbm Moss type LNG carrier built in 1979. The seller is BGT Limited, a subsidiary of Höegh LNG’s long standing partner Mitsui OSK Lines (MOL). The vessel is to be delivered in the second quarter of 2012. The transaction […]

  • 19 November 2013

    Höegh LNG of Norway reported USD 45.7 million in total income for the third quarter 2013, up from USD 38.0 million in the same quarter 2012. Operating profit before depreciation was USD 10.9 million in the quarter, down from USD 13.2 million in the third quarter 2012. The reduction was mainly due to lower income […]

  • 13 November 2013
    Project & Tenders, Vessels

    Höegh LNG said on Wednesday that Gas Natural has exercised its option to extend the charter period for the 126,000 cbm LNG Libra with redelivery by year end 2014, a total period of around 13 months. Höegh LNG announced in April that the LNG Libra was chartered to Gas Natural for operation between Trinidad and […]

  • 13 February 2012

    Incheon LNG terminal in South Korea is due to receive a cargo from Algeria on February 18, according to shipping data. The cargo is being carried by the 126,400 cbm LNG Lbra tanker. Höegh LNG said last year that it has entered into an agreement with a Mitsui unit to buy the LNG Libra, and […]

  • 28 August 2013

    Höegh LNG announced results for the period ended 30 June 2013. Highlights Total income USD 51.3 million, up from USD 32.3 million in the second quarter 2012 Operating profit before depreciation USD 7.3 million, down from USD 9.7 million in the second quarter 2012 Loss before tax USD 6.0 million, compared to a gain of […]

  • 5 August 2011
    Project & Tenders, Vessels

    Höegh LNG Holdings Ltd. has entered into an agreement to acquire the “LNG Libra”, a 126,400 cbm Moss type LNG carrier built in 1979. The seller is BGT Limited, a subsidiary of Höegh LNG’s long standing partner Mitsui OSK Lines (MOL). The vessel is to be delivered in the second quarter of 2012. The transaction […]

  • 18 November 2013
    Vessels

    Trinidad and Tobago shipped an LNG cargo from the Point Fortin terminal to Argentina on Monday, shipping data shows. The cargo is being hauled by the 126,000 cbm LNG Libra tanker, and it is due to arrive at Argentina’s Escobar LNG terminal on November 30. The Point Fortin LNG terminal consists of four trains and it […]

  • 24 May 2013

    Höegh LNG of Norway said its total income was USD 29.5 million in the fist quarter of 2013, up 6 % from USD 27.7 million in the first quarter of 2012. Highlights – Operating profit before depreciation USD 7.5 million, up from USD 5.8 million in the first quarter 2012 – Loss before tax USD […]

  • 20 March 2014

    Trinidad and Tobago shipped an LNG cargo from the Point Fortin terminal to Argentina, shipping data says. The 126,000 cbm LNG Libra departed from the Point Fortin terminal on Tuesday, and it is due to arrive at the Escobar LNG terminal on April 3. The Point Fortin LNG terminal consists of four trains and it […]

  • 16 January 2014
    Vessels

    The latest LNG cargo to be loaded at Trinidad’s Point Fortin terminal has been dispatched to Argentina, according to shipping data. The 126,000 cbm LNG Libra departed from the Point Fortin terminal on Wednesday and it is due to arrive at the Escobar LNG terminal on January 27. The Point Fortin LNG terminal consists of […]

  • 31 January 2014

    Oslo-based Höegh LNG, a pioneer in LNG transportation, posted a picture from inside a tank on one of the company’s four LNG newbuildings. Höegh’s LNG carrier fleet currently consists of Arctic Princess, Arctic Lady, Matthew and LNG Libra. The company also operates two regasification vessels, GDF Suez Neptune and GDF Suez Cape Ann. [mappress] LNG World News […]

  • 16 December 2013

    Trinidad and Tobago shipped an LNG cargo from the Point Fortin terminal to Argentina on Monday, shipping data shows. The cargo is being hauled by the 126,000 cbm LNG Libra, and it is scheduled to arrive at Argentina’s Escobar LNG terminal on December 26. The Point Fortin LNG terminal consists of four trains and it has […]