Search results for: Phoenix South

55283 results

A list of search results

  • 25 October 2016
    Exploration & Production, Project & Tenders

    Following the recent success of the Roc-2 appraisal well, Quadrant has decided to proceed to the Phoenix South-2 appraisal well offshore Western Australia.  Carnarvon Petroleum, Quadrant’s partner on the project, said on Tuesday that the Phoenix South-2 (PS-2) well drilling is expected to begin within the next seven days. Quadrant Energy is the operator and holds […]

  • 18 July 2017
    Business & Finance, Exploration & Production

    Australian oil and gas company Quadrant Energy has hired one of Transocean’s semi-submersible drilling rigs to drill the Phoenix South-3 well offshore Western Australia.  Carnarvon Petroleum, Quadrant’s partner in the permit, informed on Tuesday that the contract to drill the Phoenix South-3 well has been executed with Transocean and that the GSF Development Driller-1 semi-submersible drilling rig will […]

  • 14 December 2017
    Exploration & Production, Project & Tenders

    Australia’s Quadrant Energy is preparing to drill two wells offshore Australia in 2018 with its partner Carnarvon Petroleum. Carnarvon Petroleum on Thursday said the partnership had had a meeting recently to review progress on the Phoenix project. “The key work flows presented included preparing for drilling the Phoenix South-3 and Dorado-1 wells in 2018, advancing technical work […]

  • 2 December 2016
    Project & Tenders

    Australian oil and gas company Quadrant Energy has made progress with drilling operations on the Phoenix South-2 appraisal well, located in WA-435-P exploration permit off Australia. Quadrant, the operator of the exploration permit with 80% interest, started drilling operations at the Phoenix South-2 well at the end of October. The Phoenix South-2 well is 160 […]

  • 4 April 2018
    Exploration & Production, Project & Tenders

    Transocean’s GSF Development Driller-1 drilling rig has arrived at the Phoenix South-3 well drilling location.

  • 29 March 2018
    Exploration & Production

    Transocean’s GSF Development Driller-1 drilling rig is late but on its way to drill the Phoenix South-3 well for Quadrant Energy.

  • 1 February 2018
    Exploration & Production, Project & Tenders

    The Transocean-owned GSF Development Driller-1 semi-submersible drilling, set to drill the Phoenix South-3 well offshore Australia for Quadrant Energy, has reached South Africa.

  • 8 March 2018
    Exploration & Production

    A Transocean-owned semi-submersible drilling rig has started the final leg of its journey from Port Louis (Mauritius) to Australia on the way to drill the Phoenix South-3 well for Quadrant Energy. 

  • 4 November 2016
    Exploration & Production, Project & Tenders

    Australian oil and gas company Quadrant Energy has begun drilling operations at the Phoenix South-2 appraisal well offshore Western Australia, in line with the schedule announced last week.  Carnarvon Petroleum, Quadrant’s partner in the project, said on Friday that the Phoenix South-2 well drilling began on October 30 and has been drilled down to around […]

  • 28 March 2017
    Project & Tenders

    Resource estimates for gas and condensate volumes in the Phoenix South discovery offshore Australia have increased by 32 percent.  The Phoenix South discovery is located in exploration permit WA-435-P, operated by Quadrant Energy with 80% interest. The remaining 20% is held by Carnarvon Petroleum. The Phoenix South-2 appraisal well was spud in late October with the Ocean Monarch […]

  • 11 May 2018
    Exploration & Production, Project & Tenders

    Quadrant Energy has drilled the Phoenix South-3 well offshore Australia past the 3,000-meter measured depth mark.

  • 3 August 2018
    Exploration & Production, Project & Tenders

    Quadrant Energy has set and cemented a liner at around 5,205 meters and is continuing with the Phoenix South-3 well drilling operations.

  • 29 June 2017
    Exploration & Production, Project & Tenders

    Australian oil and gas company Quadrant Energy is in final stages of looking for a semi-sub rig to drill the Phoenix South-3 well, offshore Western Australia, planned for early next year.  According to a Thursday update by Carnarvon Petroleum, Quadrant’s partner, the Phoenix South-3 well is being designed as a redrill of the Phoenix South-2 well that discovered […]

  • 9 August 2018
    Exploration & Production, Project & Tenders

    Quadrant Energy has noticed elevated gas readings during drilling operations on the Phoenix South-3 well, indicating the presence of hydrocarbons.

  • 27 May 2014
    Business & Finance, Project & Tenders

    Apache has started drilling operations at the Phoenix South-1 well, offshore Australia.

  • 16 January 2017
    Project & Tenders

    Quadrant Energy has completed the Phoenix South-2 appraisal well, offshore W. Australia, and the rig has now left the drilling location. The well drilled an estimated 39 meter hydrocarbon-bearing zone between approximately 5,176 and 5,215 metres with significant gas influx and elevated reservoir pore pressures. According to Carnarvon Petroleum, a partner in the project, the well […]

  • 14 November 2016
    Project & Tenders

    Carnarvon Petroleum Limited has provided contingent and prospective resource estimates for the Roc, Phoenix and Phoenix South area in the WA-435-P and WA-437-P permits offshore Australia. Carnarvon Petroleum is a partner in the two permits and holds a 20 percent stake while the operator, Quadrant Energy, holds the remaining 80 percent. According to the company’s […]

  • 17 April 2018
    Exploration & Production

    Quadrant Energy has started drilling the Phoenix South-3 well located offshore Australia.

  • 13 August 2018
    Exploration & Production, Project & Tenders

    Phoenix South-3 well offshore Australia has the potential for more hydrocarbons, according to Carnarvon Petroleum.

  • 18 July 2014
    Business & Finance, Equipment, Project & Tenders

    Carnarvon Petroleum Limited has reported that the Phoenix South-1 well has successfully set the 9 5/8” casing in the side-track well and is drilling ahead. As at 12:00 hours today the well was drilling ahead at approximately 3,750 meters MD in the final hole section. The primary targets for the Phoenix South-1 well are the […]

  • 13 January 2015
    Business & Finance, Equipment, Project & Tenders

    Seismic acquisition has now started on the major new Polarcus Capreolus 3D multi-client project over the Phoenix area that contains the recent Phoenix South-1 oil discovery within the Roebuck Basin, offshore Western Australia. Carnarvon Petroleum says that, together with previously acquired data, the survey will cover the majority of the four exploration permits making up the Phoenix […]

  • 13 November 2017
    Business & Finance, Exploration & Production

    Quadrant Energy has signed a contract with Ensco to drill the highly anticipated Dorado-1 exploration well using the Ensco-107 jack-up drilling rig.