Best Innovation Award
The Award for "Best Innovation in Offshore Energy" is intended to highlight the best innovation in the entire offshore energy market, within the last two years (2015 and 2016).
- Project, product or service needs to be focused on the offshore energy market (oil & gas, offshore wind and marine energy);
- Innovation cannot be older than 2 years;
- Innovation is a new concept/feed study or variation on an existing product or service;
- The innovation provides significant benefits (safety, cost reductions, efficiency etc.) beyond existing technologies;
- The innovation has to be proven through full-scale application or successful prototype testing.
Send in your nomination for the Best Innovation in Offshore Energy Award here. The deadline for sending in your application in Friday the 30th of June.
Benefits for nominees and winnersBenefits of being nominated by the jury
- Use of Best Innovation in Offshore Energy - Nominee logo on your website and in marketing and public relations material;
- A personalized Nominee promo film;
- Promotion on the Offshore Energy website, social media, in mailings and print media;
- Gain broad international recognition and significant market visibility through global media coverage;
- The independent endorsement of your company's expertise and professionalism via a review by a jury of industry experts, business executives and academics;
- Attend the black tie Opening Gala Dinner and Awards Show at one of the Nominees Tables (2 tickets) and meet international offshore energy professionals.
Benefits of winning
The above plus:
- For one year being the Winner of the Best Innovation in Offshore Energy Award;
- An Offshore Energy Awards trophy and certificate;
- Use of the Offshore Energy Award Winner logo on your website and in marketing and public relations material.
To be announced soon.
The winner of the Best Innovation in Offshore Energy Award 2016:
INTECSEA and Innospection with FlexIQ