1. Only registered Offshore Energy visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend Offshore Energy.
2. Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in Offshore Energy and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
3. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from Offshore Energy.
4. Anyone obtaining an Offshore Energy visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave Offshore Energy.
5. Anyone attending Offshore Energy should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving license, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the organizers which the organizers may ask to see.
6. No one under the age of 15 will be able to attend Offshore Energy unless they have obtained the prior written consent of the organizers.
7. Anyone attending Offshore Energy must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behavior or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt Offshore Energy.
8. Official Offshore Energy photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at Offshore Energy. Anyone attending Offshore Energy consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the organizers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing Offshore Energy in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
9. The organizers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from Offshore Energy and the Exhibition Center who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations.