The 8th Annual Offshore Well Intervention Europe (OWI EU) Conference
Join us on the 14th – 15th of June at the Ardoe House Hotel & Spa in Aberdeen, Scotland to connect with 350+ well intervention decision makers!
OWI EU is well and truly back! Live, in-person and with more exclusive case studies, operator experts and dedicated networking opportunities than ever before…
We have our fingers on the pulse and are well aware the well intervention community is tired of the same discussions in the same formats. This year, we’re ensuring OWI EU returns with fresh perspectives, with a new spin on business-critical topics, and bringing new areas of interest into the fold. The world has changed, the industry has changed, and it’s only right that our programme reflects that.
Our programme highlights and expert speakers include:
- Optimising Well Stock: Enhancing Live Well Production with Apache & BP
- Collaboration, Collaboration, Collaboration: Standardisation & Leveraging Equipment with OGA
- Well Integrity: Mitigating Risk & Maintaining Production with Serica Energy & Shell
- End of Well Lifecycle: P&A and Decommissioning with Net Zero Technology Centre & Spirit Energy
- Looking to the Future: Reuse of hydrocarbon wells with Eni
That’s our programme and expert speakers covered, but OWI EU provides so much more. With 20+ exhibitors, our technology showcase hall will be larger than ever. We’ll be hosting more operators, with 20+ North Sea Operators attending and we’ll be bringing together more of the European well intervention community with 350+ senior level decision makers.
If you’re interested in networking, speaking, attending or exhibiting, please reach out to me, Isobel Singh, t: +44 (0) 203 409 3043, e: [email protected]
Access the full programme and speaker line up: https://bit.ly/3trbeCw