Project Assistant (Project Based)
Get on board with Damen Naval, along with more than 1,200 professionals based in Vlissingen, Schiedam, Romania, Germany, and Indonesia. We are the marine division of the family-owned Damen Shipyards Group which employs globally 12,000 professionals. Damen Naval supplies advanced naval vessels to customers all over the world. With a passion for technological innovation and sustainable solutions, we continue to push the boundaries in the shipbuilding sector. You can be part of our team! Are you ready for duty?
Join us as an interim Project Assistant for a one-year assignment, where your keen attention to detail and passion for efficient processes will shine. Contribute to the success of our F126 project by centralizing processes, delivering training, and enabling functionalities in the Project Information Management (PiM) system. Be the go-to resource for PiM system support and project inquiries, ensuring seamless communication and document review. Join our team, embrace innovation, and make a tangible impact on maritime project management.
As Project Assistant (Project Based) you will:
- Centralize and standardize processes for the F126 project using PiM.
- Provide PiM - Relatics support and conduct project-specific training.
- Address and resolve project inquiries related to PiM usage.
- Enable PiM functionalities, streamline document review, and create monthly KPI reports.
- Offer comprehensive process support for effective project management.
As Project Assistant (Project Based) you will need to have:
- Secondary vocational education (MBO-4)degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong understanding of project management and information management principles.
- Proficiency in utilizing PiM systems, particularly Relatics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and capable of managing multiple tasks concurrently.
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to address challenges creatively.
- Prior experience in a similar administrative or support role is a plus.
- Excellent references antecedents because a pre-employment security screening is a standard part of the recruitment procedure.
- Permanent EU citizenship combined with an EU work visa are both required for our employees given the military nature of projects.
At Damen Naval, we highly value our employees, and we will support your professional and personal development. We also provide our employees with:
- A competitive salary and 8% holiday pay.
- 27 holidays and 13 ADV days.
- Travel allowance of 0.21 cents per kilometre.
- PME-pension arrangement with an employer contribution of 60%
- Profit sharing based on company results.
- Flexible home working policy and other benefits including a bicycle plan and company fitness.
Are you interested in the position of Project Assistant (Project Based), and do you recognize yourself in the job description? Please respond directly via the Damen Career Portal
For more information about the vacancy, Damen Naval or the application process, please visit the Damen Naval website, the Damen Career Portal or call the Corporate Recruitment department on +31 (0)118- 485 000.
Please note that only candidates with a permanent EU citizenship together with a valid permanent EU work visa can be considered as viable candidates. A pre-employment and security screening and investigation form part of the recruitment process.
Damen Naval does not approve commercial, contractor and/or agency or other commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and they will not be considered. #LI-DNS1