Senior Project Planning Coordinator Production (Pr...
Get on board with Damen Naval, along with more than 1,200 professionals based in Vlissingen, Schiedam, Romania, Germany, and Indonesia. We are the marine division of the family-owned Damen Shipyards Group which employs globally 12,000 professionals. Damen Naval supplies advanced naval vessels to customers all over the world. With a passion for technological innovation and sustainable solutions, we continue to push the boundaries in the shipbuilding sector. You can be part of our team! Are you ready for duty?
Are you an experienced project planning professional and seeking a challenging opportunity? Damen Naval, the leading marine shipbuilding company with locations in Germany and The Netherlands, is hiring for the position of Interim Senior Project Planning Coordinator Production. In this role you will be based at our office in Hamburg and travel occasionally to the locations in Kiel and Wolgast, Germany.
As Senior Project Planning Coordinator Production (Project Based) you are responsible for the planning, progress review and follow up for our new build frigates for the German Navy. You will also integrate information from subcontractors in the shipbuilding planning and reviewing the progress on board and identifying bottleneck and planning issues is also part of the job.
As Senior Project Planning Coordinator Production (Project Based) you will be responsible for:
- Take charge of planning, progress review, and follow-up for this large-scale marine shipbuilding project.
- Integrate subcontractor information into the shipbuilding planning process and review progress on board.
- Identify bottlenecks and proactively address potential planning issues.
- Creation and integration of STW, HAT, SAT schedules for combat systems.
- Collaborate with colleagues across locations in Hamburg, Kiel, Wolgast and The Netherlands.
As Senior Project Planning Coordinator Production (Project Based) you need to have:
- Bachelor degree in a technical field combined with a minimum of five years of experience in planning large and complex projects, preferably gained in shipbuilding or similar industries.
- Proficiency in planning applications such as MS Project or Primavera, or willingness to learn.
- Fluency in both German and English, both spoken and written.
- Preferably based in northern Germany
- Excellent references antecedents because a pre-employment security screening is a standard part of the recruitment procedure.
- Permanent EU citizenship combined with an EU work visa are both required for our employees given the military nature of projects.
At Damen Naval, we highly value our employees, and we will support your professional and personal development. We also provide our employees with:
- A competitive salary and 8% holiday pay.
- 27 holidays and 13 ADV days.
- Travel allowance of 0.21 cents per kilometre.
- PME-pension arrangement with an employer contribution of 60%
- Profit sharing based on company results.
- Flexible home working policy and other benefits including a bicycle plan and company fitness.
Are you interested in the position of Senior Project planning Coordinator (Production) (Project Based), and do you recognize yourself in the job description? Please respond directly via the Damen Career Portal.
For more information about the vacancy, Damen Naval or the application process, please visit the Damen Naval website, the Damen Career Portal or call the Corporate Recruitment department on +31 (0)118- 485 000.
Please note that only candidates with a permanent EU citizenship together with a valid permanent EU work visa can be considered as viable candidates. A pre-employment and security screening and investigation form part of the recruitment process.
Damen Naval does not approve commercial, contractor and/or agency or other commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and they will not be considered. #LI-DNS1