Senior Project Planning Coordinator Production (Pr...
Damen Naval offers you a career that is challenging, exciting and fun in equal measure. The Naval division of the family-owned Damen Shipyards Group is established in Germany and in Vlissingen and Schiedam The Netherlands. It is a company with more than 1.000 professionals, and a rich tradition of naval shipbuilding, its original roots stem back more than 150 years. For more than 50 years Damen Naval has been the dedicated shipbuilder for the Royal Netherlands Navy. Based on decades of accumulated experience, Damen Naval offers navies worldwide a broad range of defence and security vessels, ranging from 7m to more than 200m in length. Damen Naval is the only supplier of naval vessels in the Netherlands. Damen Naval has delivered more than 420 vessels to satisfied customers all over the world and has earned a reputation for excellence along the way. While taking pride in heritage, Damen Naval is also looking towards the future. Are you ready for duty?
Are you an experienced project planning professional and seeking a challenging opportunity? Damen Naval, the leading marine shipbuilding company with locations in Germany and The Netherlands, is hiring for the position of Interim Senior Project Planning Coordinator Production. In this role you will be based at our office in Hamburg and travel occasionally to the locations in Kiel and Wolgast, Germany.
As Senior Project Planning Coordinator Production (Project Based) you are responsible for the planning, progress review and follow up for our new build frigates for the German Navy. You will also integrate information from subcontractors in the shipbuilding planning and reviewing the progress on board and identifying bottleneck and planning issues is also part of the job.
As Senior Project Planning Coordinator Production (Project Based) you will be responsible for:
- Take charge of planning, progress review, and follow-up for this large-scale marine shipbuilding project.
- Integrate subcontractor information into the shipbuilding planning process and review progress on board.
- Identify bottlenecks and proactively address potential planning issues.
- Creation and integration of STW, HAT, SAT schedules for combat systems.
- Collaborate with colleagues across locations in Hamburg, Kiel, Wolgast and The Netherlands.
As Senior Project Planning Coordinator Production (Project Based) you need to have:
- Bachelor degree in a technical field combined with a minimum of five years of experience in planning large and complex projects, preferably gained in shipbuilding or similar industries.
- Proficiency in planning applications such as MS Project or Primavera, or willingness to learn.
- Fluency in both German and English, both spoken and written.
- Preferably based in northern Germany
- Excellent antecedents as a pre-employment security screening standard part of the recruitment procedure.
- Permanent multiyear EU citizenship combined with permanent EU work visa are all requirements of the recruitment process for viable candidates, given the military nature of clients and projects.
At Damen Naval, we highly value our employees, and we will support your professional and personal development. To that end, we invest in all our employees by offering:
- A technology and innovation focused, dynamic, international work environment.
- A comprehensive introduction to shipbuilding for anyone without a naval or maritime background.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities within a diverse and rewarding work environment.
- An active social environment in terms of business culture, events & sports.
Are you interested in the position of Senior Project planning Coordinator (Production) (Project Based), and do you recognize yourself in the job description? Please respond directly via the Damen Career Portal.
For more information about the vacancy, Damen Naval or the application process, please visit the Damen Naval website, the Damen Career Portal or call the Corporate Recruitment department on +31 (0)118- 485 000.
Damen Naval is closed from 31 July until 13 August due to the summer holiday. This will result in a delayed response to your application.
Please note, that only candidates with a permanent EU citizenship together with a permanent valid EU work visa can be considered as viable candidates. A pre-employment and security screening and investigation form part of the recruitment process. #LI-DNS1
Damen Naval does not approve commercial, contractor and/or agency or other commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered.