Project Planner Workboats
At Damen Workboats our goal is to develop, design, and construct a portfolio of tugs, dredgers or workboats in the most effective and efficient manner, primarily based on series production of smart-customized standard designs. Damen Workboats offers a range of innovative, standardized & smart-customized designs, fulfilling current and developing market demands, with well-balanced levels of quality, service, price, and delivery time thereby providing optimal solutions for our clients.
Damen Workboats is a division within Damen which has a main focus on standardization of products and processes.
In the role of Project Planner you will be part of the PMO of Damen Workboats and you are responsible for the Primavera project plans within Damen's Workboats division.
You create the new projects in our systems which are based on templates, ensure that the right people can access this information, plan the project and monitor the progress of the project during the execution in cooperation with the Project Manager.
In your role, you ensure that the systems (SAP, IFS and Primavera) are ready and synced for the projects in question. At this moment SAP is being implemented within Damen Workboats.
In this role you will be:
- Actively supporting the start-up and execution of projects;
- Monitoring and chasing internally for timely completion of activities;
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of processes, aiming for greater effectivity and efficiency;
- Working towards further standardization and improvement of our templates so they can be used on portfolio level;
- Contributing to training other employees and maintaining the work instructions.
To be successful we require you to bring:
- Three years working experience in a technically oriented company, preferably shipbuilding;
- An educational background on MBO or HBO level in for example Technical Business Administration, Business Administration;
- Proficiency with ERP system (advantageous is SAP) and preferred is knowledge about planning software (advantageous is Primavera).
We want to make sure you are a happy Project Planner, so we will support you to develop yourself in this position. We are a growing organization where innovation is the driving force. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, and that's why we continue to grow and innovate and offer plenty of opportunities. All you have to do is grab them.
We offer you:
- Personal guidance, freedom, varied work and a work environment where your opinion counts;
- An excellent benefits package tailored to your experience and education level;
- A dynamic international working environment focusing on technology and innovation;
- An open, informal, no-nonsense culture with short communication lines;
- An active social environment in terms of business culture, events and sports.
We are looking forward to meeting you! Do you need more information? Don't hesitate to get in touch with Gerard Eggink (Recruiter) 06-10 26 55 93
Damen Workboats does not approve of a commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered.