We are looking for a knowledgeable and highly experienced Marine Operations Manger with Saudi Aramco and Saudi Arabia relevant experience.
- Build an organization that will support world class Marine operations
- Saudi Aramco experience is a must.
- Manage all aspects of Vessel shore support including crew administration, management, movement, assignment and familiarization
- Operate and maintain the fleet of vessels as per Saudi Aramco requirements
- The Marine operations manager is accountable for the following:
- Deliver a vessel to the project that operates safely, efficiently and fully ready in case of Mobilization
- Deliver a Vessel that will successfully pass the Saudi Aramco Marine Inspection
- Obtain Saudi Aramco approval of the Marine Crew
- Maintaining and updating the technical library for the vessel and its equipment, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and performance norms for specific activities carried out by the vessel and its equipment
- Continuously improving vessel safety and operational performance
- Identifying the most efficient field-to-field transition between projects
- Ensure personnel and crew changes are planned for the duration of the project (including visas issues, accidents, urgency…)
- Provide technical expertise to review suitability of installation procedures and equipment planned to be used or mobilized
- Prepare and execute mobilization plan including testing, load-out, set up, etc, of equipment required by the project
- Monitor vessel progress and performance - identify and implement improvement measures
- In case of vessel break-down, Marine Operations Manager is responsible to ensure the issue is solved in a timely manner
- Support tender teams in provision of vessel information (capability, capacity), best practices and cost input
- Participate in technical reviews and, if required, meetings with clients when the expertise of the vessel is required
- Ensure all Marine port operations are adequately resourced, and risk assessed and have all appropriate procedures, standards, permits and licenses in place and updated when required
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety, environmental and legislative requirements as per Saudi Aramco
- Maintain and enforce a safe working environment for all employees, contractors, visitors and customers - maintaining Saudi Aramco standards
- Ensure effective Marine Review and Safety Meetings are conducted on a regular basis and actively participate in these meetings.
- Management of employee qualifications, training, training records (in accordance with Saudi Aramco requirements) and other documentation to ensure currency with operational and legislative requirements. Awareness of qualifications & experience required to conduct competent and safe operations
- Make sure that every candidate Officer is fully prepared for the Evaluation Procedures as specified in these instructions
- Ensuring continuous improvement of customer service and quality standards as per Saudi Aramco
- Report to the Proponent and QA&CU all Vessel defect and breakdowns
- Compiling an Officer C.V. Package for review, as specified, as well as notifying Saudi Aramco Proponent of any planned crew movements or change accordingly
- Manage business deals from negotiation to close.
- Build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships with key accounts.
- Marine management or operational experience in a dynamic port operational environment for minimum of 10 years.
- Diploma: Port Management.
- A post-graduate degree in management or business-related discipline. a senior marine qualification or relevant degree.
- Proven ability to solve operational problems without supervision and deliver effective results to internal clients.
- Able to demonstrate a high standard of HSE and Quality leadership in work behaviors.
- strong organizational capacities
- Fluent in English with good analytical as well as written and communication skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Saudi Aramco Marine Standards
- Experience in writing and implementing company procedures.
- Proven leadership and people management skills.
- Strong MS Office / IT capability / comfortable with bespoke IT systems
- Saudi & GCC experience is preferred
- Saudi Aramco experience is preferred
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Dedication to develop clients’ business especially in the Energy Sector of Saudi Arabia
- Derive energy from facing challenges and provide actionable solutions.
More jobs from Front End
Posted: 6 days ago
Shore Support Marine Port Engineer
77829 - 90000
Port Engineer Offshore Patrolling Vessels / Crew Boats