Shore Support Marine Port Engineer
77829 - 90000
March 24, 2023
Offshore Patrolling Vessels / Crew Boats
- Shall have at least four (4) years’ experience as Chief Engineer STCW III/2 on the type of Vessel they are assigned on Crew Boat.
- The Port Engineer shall at all times be able to take over as temporary Chief Engineer on crew boat, therefore will undergo Evaluation by Saudi Aramco as Chief Engineer.
- Is capable of operating and maintaining diesel engines.
- Must be capable to handle all aspects of Vessel shore support including crew administration, management, movement, assignment and familiarization.
- Report to the Proponent and QA&CU all Vessel defect and breakdowns.
- Ensuring every candidate Officer completes the required Familiarization with Saudi Aramco Marine Department.
- Ensuring that every candidate Officer is fully prepared for the Evaluation.
All candidate CV submissions must have the following minimum documentation to proceed with evaluation:
- Chief Engineer, STCW III/2 COC and corresponding validation
- CV review sheet (below) with address, vessel role by contract, recent Picture
- Valid Passport Copy / National ID Copy
- Valid Seaman Book with Sea Time
- Valid STCW Certificate
- Marlins Certificate and validation print out
- Medical report/certificate
- H2S Awareness certificate
- Knowledge of oil transportation industry preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Good communication skills.
- Self starter.
- Valid driver's license (preferred)
More jobs from Front End
Posted: 9 days ago
Marine Operations Manager
We are looking for a knowledgeable and highly experienced Marine Operations Manger with Saudi Aramco...