Future Proof Shipping B.V.
Future Proof Shipping B.V. (FPS) (www.futureproofshipping.com), offers zero-emissions shipping services to enable players across the value chain make the transition to zero-emissions. As a zero-emissions vessel owner, FPS aims to build and operate a fleet of 10 zero-emission inland and short-sea vessels over the next five years which they will offer for charter to logistics service providers and cargo owners. FPS also facilitates other shipowners and stakeholders in the maritime sector who are ready to make the shift to zero-emissions, through technical support as well as project development and management.
In 2022, FPS will retrofit her first inland vessel, the Maas, to sail on hydrogen fuel cells to transport container cargo between The Netherlands and Belgium. Although fuel cells and hydrogen have already been tested in the marine industry, FPS expects this to be the first to demonstrate such a system for main propulsion at this scale, and in commercial operations.
Future Proof Shipping is looking for a pragmatic and enthusiastic Sales Manager, who is able to contribute to the success of FPS’ commercial and research projects.
Reports to: CEO
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead generation and qualification
- Contacting (potential) customers, finding decision makers
- Represent FPS in international consortia and subsidy projects
- Account management
- Advise customer regarding technical solutions with the help of the engineering team
- Prepare and follow up proposals
- Negotiate price and conditions and close the deal
- Developing target marketing and online strategies to drive leads, including social media campaigns, (virtual) trade shows participation, etc.
- Improve internal sales tools and procedures to ensure efficient and effective selling effort
The Successful Applicant
- HBO/WO in a relevant technical or commercial discipline
- Fluent in Dutch and English, spoken and written
- Several years of sales experience in an international B2B environment
- Marketing experience to target and develop new leads
- Experience developing and maintaining on-line content, e.g. social media
- Flexible working attitude
- Some travel required
What's on Offer
- An open, modern working environment, using short communication lines
- Possibilities for growth in responsibilities and personal development
- International working environment
- Working with interesting high-tech products
- Fun team that wants to learn and grow
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected]. Only applications sent by email to this address will be considered.
In case of any queries regarding the vacancy, please reach out to our CEO, Richard Klatten via email at [email protected].