RollDock Shipping B.V.
Global QHSSE Advisor
Our Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environment (QHSSE) team is looking for reinforcement. Not only to join their table tennis competition but also to strengthen their team. If you are looking to join a dynamic and international company and have the relevant experience to contribute to a higher level of quality and safety within our company together with an enthusiastic and ambitious team, continue reading.
Roll Group provides project logistics services based on heavy cargo transport and lifting both on land and at sea. Roll Group’s mission is multifaceted and precise: to provide the best engineered heavy lift transport and installation solutions in a safe, efficient and sustainable way. We aim to bring added value to our clients and to successfully accomplish projects we can be proud of.
Roll Group has two business lines: Roll-Lift on land and RollDock at sea. RollDock owns and operates an innovative fleet of highly adaptable heavy transport vessels. With over ten years of experience and specially designed vessels. RollDock ensures the safe transportation of heavy cargo across the world’s oceans.
Roll Group operates globally, with a focus on the Middle East, North America and Asia. This position is at the head office in Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands.
As a Global QHSSE Advisor -reporting to the Global Head of QHSSE- you are responsible for developing, executing, and maintaining improvement plans and you contribute to the development of standards and procedures across functions, in line with relevant business requirements, QHSSE policies, applicable standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001), and legislation in order to minimize QHSSE risks and maximize quality and operational safety performance for Roll Group. You will also have the responsibility to manage our Roll Group Operating (Quality) Management System on SharePoint in order to disclose the organization to our documented Way of Working.
You are expected to work proactively with staff and managers to establish and maintain sustainable & safe systems of work. In addition, you will perform audits individually and transfer these into data within our systems to give solid advise to the involved stakeholders.
- Implement and achieve the objectives of the QHSSE plan and KPI’s.
- Maintain and promote the Roll Group Operating (Quality) Management System (SharePoint) as per the applicable standards (E.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001).
- Manage QHSSE registrations and follow up of QHSSE related incidents, Audits, Inspections, and their CAPA’s.
- Identify and evaluate (possible) QHSSE improvements and shortcomings in current processes in order to continuous improve the organization.
- Promote and communicate QHSSE culture and awareness by (proactive) advise, educate and support management and staff on QHSSE matters.
- Proactively carry out audits & inspections and advise on how to improve methods of work in compliance with the applicable regulations and company procedures.
- Act as the “Prevention Officer” for the Dutch entities.
We are looking for a person who is strongly developed in the following competences:
- Working with people
- Relating and networking
- Presenting and communicating information
- Persuading and Influencing
- Writing and Reporting
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Creating and innovating
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Has a relevant bachelor degree with 5 years relevant experience (e.g. Business Administration, Safety Engineering, etc.
- Has (lead) audit experience with the standards mentioned.
- Qualified as Safety Engineer/Manager (HVK/MVK) is a plus.
- Has a fluent proficiency of the English and Dutch language, both verbal and written.
- Has great IT skills (Microsoft 365 including SharePoint and Power Apps).
- An inspirational working environment in a dynamic and international company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- A competitive salary, based upon your level of expertise.
- 8.33% holiday allowance.
- EUR 110,00 monthly contribution to your health insurance.
- 25 vacation days.
- Participation in our Roll Group bonus scheme.
- A non-contributory pension and other premium free insurances.
- A role with lots of autonomy and room for bringing in own ideas.
- Partly remote working / working from home.
Are you excited about this position and / or do you have questions about the position? Or do you know someone that would be the right fit?
Please contact Lisanne Zonderop via +31621154655.