Electrical Engineer (Hamburg)
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer and have you worked on Offshore Wind and Renewable projects before? And do you want to focus on complex engineering problems regarding offshore wind substations? Please do contact us.
Due to expected growth in our organization we're looking for an Electrical Engineer who has experience with renewable and offshore wind project. As Electrical Engineer you will be working on behalf of KCI at our client's office in Hamburg for 4 days per week for a duration of 6 to 18 months.
Your key responsibilities will focus on;
- responsible for electrical system design, studies and grid connection
- Provision of overall electrical system design, modelling and simulation studies
- Comply with project guidelines and current standards (i.e. ISO9001 requirements and local requirements)
- Ensure hand-over of agreed documentation to O&M
- Ensure technical and economical optimization of electrical system and array
- Ensure electrical system design reports and verification of grid code compliance
- Prepare & review technical documents
- Continuously report progress, variations and challenges to the Technical PM/EPCI Director and provide input to various reports
- Provide engineering support to Package Managers (especially the IAC, OSS, and ONS packages) and project team
- Bsc. or master's degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable.
- 10 years' experience with electrical wind farm design, development or construction
- Strong analytic approach and negotiation skills
- Comfortable flagging problems when they arise and asking for help when needed
- Ability to be proactive while working remotely or independently
- Team player and strong communicator with internal and external parties
DISCLAIMER: The project of which this position owes its legitimacy is not yet awarded. The position can only be fulfilled after project awarding.