2nd Annual Floating Wind Europe
23rd -24th March, 2022
Hybrid Event | Amsterdam | Virtual
Floating offshore wind technology is an emerging option for generating power in deeper water further offshore than wind turbines fixed on the seafloor. While there are relatively few large-scale floating wind farms in operation, experts hope floating turbines could greatly expand the scope of offshore wind, generating power more efficiently where winds are stronger, and where turbines are less visible from land.
The 2nd Annual Floating Wind Europe is gearing up to provide attendees with seminal insights for successful operations within a shifted green energy landscape. The forum will bring together leaders within the Wind and Offshore industries accelerating the adoption, industrialization and commercialization of floating wind technology globally and will offer the ideal space for networking with industry players; senior managers, decision-makers, and practitioners operating in the industries and making the most of floating wind technologies.
Join us as we gather these experts, practitioners, stakeholders, and leaders from Europe and the rest of the world to discuss how to achieve cost reduction, explore opportunities for the supply chain, examine the role of innovations and advancement in infrastructure. In addition, various aspects of floating wind will be presented and discussed in several sessions: From market developments to financing possibilities, technical challenges and, policies & legislative actions as well as best practices.
2ND ANNUAL FLOATING WIND EUROPE – TOPICS AND DISCUSSIONS
- Bankability of Floating Wind: Experience and Technical Challenges
- Accelerating the Industrialization and Commercialization of Floating Offshore Wind
- Port and Supply Chain Readiness for Floating Offshore Wind Commercialization
- Next-Generation Mooring and Anchor System for Floating Wind Turbine
- Dynamic Power Cables for Commercial-scale Floating Wind
- Floating Wind Turbine Installation: Optimal Tools, Processes and Techniques
- O&M Challenges and Solution for Floating Wind
- Floating Offshore Wind Turbine – Digital Twin and Data Analysis
- Floating Offshore Wind and the Fishing Industry: The Path to Co-Existence
To register or learn more about the Forum please check here: https://www.leadventgrp.com/events/2nd-annual-floating-wind-europe/details
To request the agenda please send the request to Leadvent Group via email.
For more information and group participation, contact us: [email protected]
Leadvent Group – Industry Leading Events for Business Leaders!
www.leadventgrp.com| [email protected]
Follow us on social media with event hashtag #floatingwindeu
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram