Discuss problems and opportunities with thought leaders from the industry.
Sessions for visitors
1-on-1 MeetingYou can now host a 1-on-1 meeting on any topic during Offshore Energy, physically in the matchmaking area during the exhibition. You can host meetings within the provided time slots. All we need is your subject and brief description about what and with whom you would like to meet.
- Meeting on any topic
- For Visitors & Exhibitors
- 15 minute sessions
- Free of charge
Sessions hosted by Exhibitors
Round TableDiscuss problems and opportunities with thought leaders from the industry. Choose your own topic you would like to discuss and invite the people you would like to have a discussion with.
- Meeting on any topic with Industry leaders
- Exhibitors of OEEC2023 can host a Round Table
- 60 minute sessions
- Free of charge
Meeting RoomsA more general service if you want to meet with several contacts at the same time, will be the on-floor meeting rooms, located at the Offshore Energy Lounge.
- Meeting on any topic with invited guest
- Exhibitors of OEEC2023 can book a session through the Exhibitor Portal
- Reserved per hour, with a maximum of 2 consecutive hours.
- Rooms are equipped with a LCD screen with internal media player.
Exhibitors Business LoungeAs an additional service to our exhibitors, we have created a Business Lounge on the exhibition floor. This area can be accessed with an additional entry ticket and has the purpose for sitting back to reflect, work on e-mails, sit down with a guest to discuss matters in a quieter and more private atmosphere or meet with a fellow exhibitor to catch up.
- Exclusive Networking
- Access to Key Insights
- Meeting Hub
- Comfort and Convenience
How to join the matchmaking programme?
When registering for our event, you get the option to opt-in for the Matchmaking program. If you are an exhibitor, you will get this option when registering your stand personnel through the Exhibitor Portal.
How to Host a 1-on-1 Meeting & Round Table?
- Go to the Matchmaking page for OEEC2023
- Login with your account or with the magic link when “Requesting Login” (green button)
- Go to “Host a session” (Only Exhibitors can host a Round Table)
- Give your session a title and a description
- Select your available timeslots
- Invite guest to your table
How to join a 1-on-1 meeting & Round Table?
- Go to the Matchmaking page for OEEC2023 for the session overview
- Click “Request meeting” for the session you want to join
- Select a timeslot and state your motive
- Submit your request