Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference 2023 will take place on the 28 and 29 November 2023 in Amsterdam RAI, the Netherlands. Are you an exhibitor? Check out the exhibitor FAQ for more information.
Would you like to make the most out of your participation? Join our info sessions. As producer of Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference, we walk you through all the steps of exhibiting and answer all your questions.
- Tuesday 28 November 2023 | 09:30 – 18:00
- Wednesday 29 November 2023 | 09:30 – 18:00
RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre
1078 GZ Amsterdam
Exhibition: Hall 1
Conference sessions: Amtrium
You can enter exhibition and conference via entrance K
Amsterdam RAI is easy to reach by both public transport or by car and has ample parking facilities on and outside its site. Amsterdam RAI is situated 8 minutes from Amsterdam’s city centre and 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport.
Transport to Offshore Energy
- By train: The Amsterdam RAI railway station is 300 metres from the venue. Follow the signs Amsterdam RAI when you leave the railway station. For more information about tickets click here.
- By tram and metro: From the city centre take tram route 4 between the city centre of Amsterdam, Amsterdam Central Station and the RAI. From the Amstel railway station or Central Station you can reach the RAI via Metro 51. Please visit 9292.nl for more information about travelling by public transport.
- By Car: Address for GPS: Europaplein 22, 1078 GZ, Amsterdam, the Netherlands. For more information about parking, visit the website of RAI Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport: Amsterdam RAI is only a 15 minute journey away from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport by car, taxi or public transport. Please visit www.airport-ams.com for more up-to-date flight information or the newest information about Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
- Go Dutch and rent a bike! Cycling is actually the easiest and best way to get around. You can probably rent a bike at your hotel, otherwise you’ll find multiple bike rental shops in the city centre (RAI – city centre: 10 min)
- Tram 4, leaving from stop Europaplein will take you to the city centre and stops at Amsterdam Central Station (RAI – city centre: 15 min).
- Taxi: please dial +31 20 777 7777 (RAI – city centre 7 min).
Travelling to the Netherlands may require a visa. For information about visa requirements and applications, please refer to the official website of the Netherlands immigration department.
Read more about the Visas for the Netherlands here.
Create and download your personal invitation letter.
Fraudulent suppliers warning
Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference is created and produced by Navingo B.V.
Jan van Galenstraat 56
3115 JG, Schiedam