Terms & Conditions
Read our complete list of terms & conditions here.
- Only fully completed applications in English will be accepted. Exhibitors will receive an exhibitors' manual later.
- Full payment for participation must be made before 01 October 2019. The organization retains the right to refuse participation when full payment has not been received by this date.
- Please keep a copy of your application form for your own administration. Stated rates are excluding 21% VAT.
- All exhibitors will get a confirmation of receipt shortly after applications are received. Please contact us if you have not received this within one month of sending your application.
- The organization reserves the right to slightly alter the size of the stand. There is no maximum building height, but we advise not to build higher than 6 meters in the stand. An extra floor on top of the stand is allowed after approval. Inside stand dimensions are marginally smaller than stand surface dimensions.
- Stand location will be assigned by the organization. The organizer will seek to meet the exhibitor's wishes, but reserves the right to place any exhibitor in the most suitable location.
- Participation includes company name, company details and logo on the website www.offshore-energy.biz, Offshore Energy app and in the event catalogue.