Terms & Conditions
Read our complete list of terms & conditions here.
- Only fully completed applications in English will be accepted. Exhibitors will receive an exhibitors' manual later.
- Payment terms: 50% of the participation fee must be paid when the order is confirmed to the organizer. Full payment for participation must be made before 01 October 2017. The organization retains the right to refuse participation when full payment has not been received by this date.
- Please keep a copy of your application form for your own files. Stated rates are exclusive of 21% VAT.
- All exhibitors will get a confirmation of receipt shortly after applications are received. Please contact us if you have not received this within one month of sending your application.
- The organization reserves the right to slightly alter the size of the stand. The maximum building height in the stand is 5 meters, an extra floor on top of the stand is not allowed. Inside stand dimensions are marginally smaller than stand surface dimensions.
- Stand location will be assigned by the organization. The organizer will seek to meet the exhibitor's wishes, but reserves the right to place any exhibitor in the most suitable location.
- Participation includes company name, company details and logo on the website www.offshore-energy.biz, mobile website, Offshore Energy app and in the event catalogue.