Terms & Conditions
Read our complete list of terms & conditions here.
- Only fully completed applications in English will be accepted.
- Full payment for participation must be made before 01 October 2019. The organization retains the right to refuse participation when full payment has not been received by this date.
- Please keep a copy of your application form for your own administration. Stated rates are excluding 21% VAT.
- All exhibitors will receive a booking confirmation shortly after completing the application form. Please contact us if you have not received this within one month of completing your application.
- The organization reserves the right to slightly alter the size of the stand. There is no maximum building height, but we advise not to build higher than 6 meters in the stand. An extra floor on top of the stand is allowed after approval. Inside stand dimensions are marginally smaller than stand surface dimensions.
- Stand location will be assigned by the organization. The organizer will seek to meet the exhibitor's wishes, but reserves the right to place any exhibitor in the most suitable location.
- Participation includes the publication of company details on the website www.offshore-energy.biz, the digital floorplan on floorplan.offshore-energy.biz, the Offshore Energy event app and in the event magazine.