Ireland: Research and Markets Announces New LNG Markets Study
Research and Markets has announced the addition of GlobalData ‘s new report “Global LNG Industry – A Study of Political, Economic, Social and Technological Factors Governing the Industry” to their offering.
The popularity of LNG as a cleaner and safer fuel is increasing. With the increased need to diversify energy sources, countries are building up their infrastructure to import LNG. On the other hand, countries with abundant natural gas reserves are exploring new markets to supply natural gas. LNG has emerged as a more economic option compared to pipelines for transporting gas across longer distances. This has been made possible by technological advancements, which have contributed significantly to transform the dynamics of energy supplies.
- The report is a study of political, economic, social and technological factors governing the LNG industry across the globe
- It provides analysis of how several factors drive or affect the growth of LNG industry in the current market scenario
- It also presents an overview of the major liquefaction and regasification hubs across the globe
Key Topics Covered:
- Global LNG Industry – A Study of Political, Economic, Social and Technological Factors Governing the Industry
- An Overview of Global LNG Liquefaction and Regasification Industries
- Political Factors Governing the LNG Industry
- Economic Factors Governing the LNG Industry
- Social/ Environmental Factors Governing the LNG Industry
- Technological Factors Governing the LNG Industry
Source: businesswire, October 14, 2011