PSA Norway Inspects Load Bearing Structures on Eldfisk Jacket
On 10 and 11 May 2012, the Petroleum Safety Authority Norway (PSA) carried out an audit of the engineering of load-bearing structures on Eldfisk 2/7-S’ steel jacket, located in the Norwegian part of the North Sea.
The objective of the audit activity was to verify that the engineering of load-bearing structures was in compliance with applicable regulations.
No nonconformities were identified.
Improvement items were identified in relation to:
- Person technically responsible for structure analyses
- Verification of engineering
- Vibration of structural elements
- Accuracy of wind loads
- Risk analyses
- Attenuation of jacket structures
- Tension concentration analyses
- Fabrication, installation and operation documentation
Press Release, July 4, 2012