UK: Fraserburgh Harbor Commissioners Unveil Development Plan
Fraserburgh Harbor Commissioners have announced tender for the dredging works at the Fraserburgh area.
Revised Scheme consists of marine civil engineering works comprising dredging of existing North Harbor basin, Entrance channel and short link to main harbor channel;
– bored pile supported structural facing to existing quay and entrance walls to stabilise existing walls to enable dredging;
– new open piled quay at west end of harbor with rock armour revetment below;
– upgrade of quayside lighting and fresh water and electrical power to quayside service points;
– upgraded pavement to part of existing North quay;
– filling of voids in existing Middle quay.
The deadline for this tender is August 6, 2012., and the value of this project is £7,500,000.
Dredging Today Staff, July 13, 2012