Asia LNG Forum 2013 to Be Held in Beijing, China
According to IEA’s report, Asia will become the second largest natural gas market by 2015, right behind North America, with an estimated demand of 790 billion cubic meters. Under the circumstances, CBI BIZ will hold the 6th Asia LNG Forum 2013 on June 18th-19th in Beijing, China.
The summit will discuss the future development of Asia’s LNG market, including export and import trends, LNG shipping business and terminal construction.
The following hot topics will be covered:
- Global Natural Gas Price Changes during H1 2013
- Singapore’s First LNG Import Terminal and Its Influence on Asia Pacific’s LNG Supply & Demand
- China’s LNG Market Growth
- US Shale Gas Strikes Global LNG Market
- Russian LNG Development Plan & Its Export Pattern
- Japan’s Huge LNG Import Demand
- India’s LNG Import Demand
- International LNG Shipping Route and Future Vessel Need
- Large Low-temperature Storage Tank Design and Key Points of Its Manufacturing Technology
- Small and Mid-sized LNG Development Projects in China
- Analysis on Current FSRU RFPs and Planned Projects
- The Evolution of FSRUs: Meeting the Requirements of the Evolving Demand
The Conference Committee said that international oil companies such as Shell, BP, Total, Gazprom, Qatar Gas, ADGAS, India Oil Corporation, Kogas, Japan LNG, etc. have already shown great interests in attending the event.
Besides, the Committee guaranteed that there will be more than 30 people from CNPC, Sinopec and CNOOC (different project leaders and Deputy General Managers) attending this conference.
More than 150 experts from governments, associations, global oil & gas companies, EPC companies for terminals, shipping companies, etc. will join in the conference.
LNG World News Staff, April 23, 2013; Image: cbichina