Audit on Songa Trym Encounters Irregularities (Norway)
From 27-29 May 2013, the Petroleum Safety Authority Norway (PSA) carried out an audit within the technical disciplines of emergency preparedness and working environment on Songa Trym.
The objective of the audit was to verify that Songa had a functioning system in compliance with applicable regulations within the technical disciplines of emergency preparedness and working environment.
Non-conformities were identified in connection with:
– training and drills
– working environment factors
– formalising and documentation
In addition, improvement points were identified in connection with:
– emergency preparedness
– marking and signage of escape routes
– emergency preparedness manual
– means of evacuation
– marking of emergency preparedness equipment
– chemical inventory
Press Release, July 8, 2013