DTOceanPlus Publishes 6 New Deliverables
The EU-funded DTOceanPlus project has recently produced six new deliverables that have been openly shared with the marine energy sector.
The aim of the DTOceanPlus project is to develop and demonstrate a suite of second generation advanced design tools for the selection, development and deployment of ocean energy systems, including sub-systems, energy capture devices and arrays.
The six key deliverables just published:
- Alpha version of the Energy capture module of the Deployment design tool;
- Alpha version of the System lifetime costs module of the Assessment design tool;
- Detailed description of demonstration scenarios for the tools;
- Database visualisation and maintenance tool;
- Detailed study on potential markets for ocean energy;
- Last version of the data management plan.
DTOceanPlus, through the H2020 program, is part of the initiative launched by the European Commission concerning free access to scientific publications and research data.
With the budget of €8 million, the project should last until April 2021, and includes European companies with international partners from the United States.
These documents can be found by following this LINK.