Five reasons to visit the Marine Energy event in Amsterdam
The Marine Energy Event will be held on 26 October 2016 from 12:30 to 18:00 at RAI Amsterdam as part of the Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference.
Why should you attend? Well, we will give you not one , but five reasons why you don’t want to miss this event!
1. The future is in the water! With the rise of the renewables marine energy has become a hot topic with plenty of opportunities, knowledge transfer and technological innovation.
2. You will get to know more about and discuss marine energy projects in test phase, marine energy solutions and large project development updates.
3. The event will be held during Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference (OEEC). Purchasing a ticket for the event means you get a free visit to the exhibition. Hurray!
4. Attending the event means you will meet industry leaders from international marine energy projects, environmental monitoring, testing infrastructure as well as from offshore safety and construction
5. OEEC and the Marine Energy event will be held at the RAI Amsterdam in the Netherlands, so if all of the other reasons did not appeal to you, perhaps visiting this bustling city will tickle your fancy!
The article above was produced by Navingo, the organizer of Offshore Energy Exhibition and Conference.