Mexico’s Altamira awaits Nigerian LNG cargo

Mexico’s Altamira liquefied natural gas terminal will get a cargo of the chilled fuel on July 12, according to the Port of Altamira website.

The 126,530 cbm LNG Edo is sailing from Nigeria’s 22 Mtpa export terminal on Bonny Island.

Enagás of Spain is the Altamira plant operator and holds a 40% stake. The remaining 60% is held by the Dutch company Vopak.

The terminal consists of 2 tanks of 150,000 cbm each, and a jetty capable of receiving LNG vessels with a capacity of up to 216,000 cbm.

[mappress mapid=”17540″]

LNG World News Staff; Image: Enagás