Pacific makes overdue payment to Karoon

Pacific pays overdue payment to KaroonKaroon Gas Australia on Tuesday said it had issued a default notice to Pacific Exploration and Production Corp., its joint venture partner in Brazil, in respect of an overdue payment.  

A day later, on Wednesday, Karoon said the issue has been resolved, as Pacific made the overdue payment.

Karoon has 65% interest in five Santos Basin blocks, S‐M‐1037, 1101, 1102, 1165 & 1166, and Pacific holds the remaining 35%.

The two companies are reviewing the planned appraisal drilling campaign at Echidna light oil discovery scheduled for the September quarter 2016.

Offshore Energy Today Staff

Related news

List of related news articles