Central Asia Gas Forum to be Held in Kazakhstan
The Central Asia Gas Forum is to take place on June 26-27, 2014 in Almaty, Kazakhstan. The Forum is a key event of the gas industry dedicated to the realization of the current and future gas related projects on the territory of Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan.
In addition to the countries of Central Asia, the Forum will bring together gas industry representatives from Azerbaijan, Iran, China, Russia, India, the EU, etc. It is expected that more than 200 participants will take part in the Central Asia Gas Forum. The event business program consists of more than 40 reports.
– The Central Asian countries’ gas strategies;
– Central Asia’s resource potential;
– The presence of Central Asian countries on the European gas markets;
– China’s influence on the new Central Asia’s gas strategies;
– Prospects of the Trans-Asian gas pipelines;
– Gas processing projects of Uzbekistan Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan.
Press Release, March 26, 2014; Image: Central Asia Gas Forum