Global Data Releases “LNG Tanker Industry Outlook Globally, 2011”
New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research: LNG Tanker Industry Outlook Globally, 2011 – Capacity and Specifications of All Operating and Planned LNG Tankers to 2013
GlobalData’s energy offering, “LNG Tanker Industry Outlook Globally, 2011 – Capacity and Specifications of All Operating and Planned LNG Tankers to 2013” is the essential source for industry data and information related to global LNG tanker industry. It provides information on tanker specifications including flag, start year, operator, equity partners, IMO number, yard, length, DWT, GRT and capacity. The report includes information on operational and planned LNG tankers. The profiles of major companies operating in the LNG tanker industry are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
* Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG tankers
* Provides LNG tanker specifications like Flag, IMO Number, Yard, Dead Weight Tonnage (DWT), Gross Registered Tonnage (GRT), Capacity and Length
* Provides operator information for all active and planned LNG tankers
* Information on the top companies in the sector including business description and strategic analysis. Key companies covered are MISC Berhad, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Limited and Royal Dutch Shell plc
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Source:PRInside , July 7, 2011;