ICCOE 2015 Scheduled for November
The ICCOE 2015, XIII International Conference on Coastal and Ocean Engineering, will be held on November 19-20, in Paris, France.
This conference is the premier interdisciplinary forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Coastal and Ocean Engineering.
The event will bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
– Coastal and ocean engineering;
– Beach erosion and sediment transport;
– Climate change and sea level rise;
– Coastal infrastructure developments;
– Hydrodynamics of offshore structures;
– Lowland development and reclamation;
– Marine ecology and environments;
– Port works (dredging, seawall design, etc.);
– Sea water intrusion.