Moray OWF Developers Organize Meet the Buyer Event in Wick
Moray Offshore Wind farm Ltd (MORL), a joint venture between EDP Renewables and Repsol Nuevas Energias UK, will hold a supply chain event on May 8 in Wick, Caithness.
At the event, EDP Renewables will give a comprehensive review of its offshore wind sector, and in particular its Moray offshore wind development.
This is a great opportunity for companies with the potential to supply the offshore wind sector to meet directly with potential customers.
The workshop will feature:
- A comprehensive overview from EDP Renewables on the offshore wind sector and in particular their MORL Offshore Wind Development
- Information on EDP Renewables contracting strategy and an introduction to their potential Tier 1 contractors
- An opportunity to hear from one of the potential Tier 1 contractors.
- An opportunity to meet One to One with EDP Renewables and their potential Tier 1 contractors
- An opportunity to investigate what support is available to your company when looking to enter the offshore wind market from Scottish Enterprise, HIE and other partner organisations.
- There will also be an opportunity to have a One to One with one of the offshore wind expert framework contractors.
This is one of three offshore wind supply chain workshops that Scottish Enterprise and Highlands and Islands Enterprise are running on behalf of Moray Offshore Wind Limited.
Press release, April 22, 2014; Image: MORL