Golar LNG Holds Annual General Meeting, Bermuda
Golar LNG announced that the 2013 annual general meeting of the company was held on September 20 at the Elbow Beach Hotel, Bermuda.
The following resolutions were passed:
- To re-elect John Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Hans Petter Aas as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Tor Olav Trøim as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Georgina E. Sousa as a Director of the Company.
- To amend the Company’s Bye-laws Nos. 54 (a), 86, 90 (b), 100, 101, 102, 103 (a), 107 and 108.
- To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers of London, England as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
- The remuneration payable to the Company’s Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$600,000.00 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2013.
In addition, the audited consolidated financial statements for the company for the year ended December 31, 2012 were presented to the meeting.
LNG World News Staff, September 23, 2013