Government of the Netherlands
Government of the Netherlands
Offshore wind visit to the Netherlands (28 – 30 November 2023)
A three-day program for foreign government officials comprising a workshop on tender developments, a masterclass on offshore wind and site visits throughout the Netherlands.
Foreign government officials involved in offshore wind development.
Dates and location:
28 – 30 November 2023 | Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference – RAI, Amsterdam, The Netherlands:
- Tuesday – 28 November: Developer workshop offshore wind tenders IJmuiden VER
- Wednesday – 29 November: Masterclass offshore wind energy
- Thursday 30 – November: Site & company visits in the Netherlands
The Government of the Netherlands will host a three-day knowledge and networking program for foreign government officials and invited business leaders during the Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference (OEEC23) in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) successfully organised masterclass and networking programs during the last six OEEC events.
This event is jointly organised by the Dutch Government, offshore wind trade organisations, and the OEEC organisation. Our programme will bring together international government officials and businesses leaders, aiming to build new partnerships, to share knowledge, and latest (policy) developments. We look forward to welcoming governments – from all over the world – developing offshore wind projects and (possibly) looking at green hydrogen, to discuss the potential and challenges. We hope to strengthen government-to-government liaisons, learn from each other, and share knowledge and experiences.
- Participation is by invitation-only by the Government of the Netherlands;
- For government officials in offshore wind (managerial and/or senior level);
- Presentations on key aspects of Dutch offshore wind policy and experiences;
- Outlooks on the integration and import of green hydrogen carriers;
- Networking sessions hosted by Dutch offshore wind trade organisations;
- An extensive site visit program by bus throughout the Netherlands;
- Social program – networking reception and social program in Amsterdam;
- Presentations and discussions are held in English;
- OEEC entrance fee, site visit costs and all registrations are covered by the Government of
Join us in the Netherlands!
Foreign government delegations are invited to participate. We kindly request you to notify us if you plan to visit. Please indicate if your country delegation consists of 3 guests or more. If you would like to register, have any question or would like to see specific subjects discussed during OEEC2023, please contact Peter Lambooij, RVO, via [email protected]
Join a high-level program with keynote speakers and experts from the Netherlands. Besides government officials, speakers from the private sector are also represented. A detailed timetable will be send to participants. An outlook of the program will be shared soon on this page.