ORE Catapult Seeks Offshore Renewables Consultancy Service
ORE Catapult has a requirement for a Consultancy Service Framework to provide technical assistance and support.
The Service will be utilised as and when required, on a call-off basis by ORE Catapult in Glasgow and Blyth relating to all required services, equipment and engineering services associated with offshore (wind, wave and tidal) power projects. Divided into lots – tenders may be submitted for part or whole.
The work includes:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- C & I Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Research & report writing, checking and approval per contracted arrangements
- Alerting ORE Catapult to relevant emerging laws, rules and regulations
- Attendance at events & conferences on behalf of ORE Catapult
- Representing ORE Catapult on professional panels, steering groups, forums etc.
- Mentoring and coaching ORE Catapult personnel as required
- Technical, strategic, environmental consulting, knowledge creation and problem resolution
- Software creation, compilation, modification and adaption
- Intellectual property advise and documentation creation
Deadline for request of documents is July 24. Deadline for submission of tenders is July 31.